Chapter;26

To be honest I didn't know if I should congratulate my brother or beat the shit out of him for being such an airhead. I looked over at Ellie to see him with a blank look on his face, turning back to my brother I gave him a smile and hugged barbie I mean Megan.

"Congrats, Carter", I said.

"Thank, you bro but could you guys keep Megan company while I go hang with the guys for a while, asked Cater with a hopeful look on his face.

"Sure", said Ellie as his voice cracked slightly.

I felt so bad for Ellie, I just couldn't imagine how he must be feeling right now. I watched as Cater walked away to find the guys.

"So, Megan was it lets just get straight to the point, there is something about you that is fishy and I don't like you one bit",said Noah glaring.

"Noah",I whispered yelled.

I mean sure I didn't like how heartbroken Ellie was but still this was Carter's mate so who were we to pass judgment on the poor girl I mean we just met her.

"What is your problem", said Megan as she also glared back at Noah.

"Okay, guys lets calm down ", I said placing my hand onto Noah's shoulder.

"Fine", said Noah rolling his eyes.

I sighed and rubbed my bump as I felt my son kick lightly.

"I'm going to go find Carter", said Megan flipping her hair before she cat walked away, well try to considering she tripped and almost fell on her face leaving Noah clutching his stomach and laughing.

"Did, you see that, that bitch almost fell on her plastic face", commented Noah.

"Noah, stop you should given Megan a chance its not her fault Carter and I aren't mates", spoke Ellie.

"But...", he said.

"No, buts now if you guys excuse me I have to be somewhere ", replied Ellie getting out of his seat.

I wanted to say something but I just couldn't find the right words to say and from the looks of it Noah couldn't either.

"Call, us later", I whispered.

Later that day lets just say it was awkward since Carter had asked where Ellie had went just after Megan and him finished a hot steamy make out section.

"Babe, how is Ellie taking the whole Carter mate thing", asked Jake when we were alone in our room.

"I don't know Jake and it worries me", I said leaning against his shoulder. I smiled when he gently rubbed my tummy.

"I'm sure he will be okay after all Ellie is a strong guy", replied Jake.

"Yeah, I guess", I replied.

A giggled left my mouth when Jake gently pushed me back onto our bed and climbed on top of me ,careful of my stomach.

Our eyes locked onto each other as if we were under a spell, then our lips connected we moved our lips in sync against each other. His mouth, hands no his whole being was just addicting. He was my drug.

Jake pulled away leaving me moaning for more of his touch.

"Oh, baby who I would love to have my way with you and ravish you till you can't walk anymore but we need to get some sleep, said Jake smirking.

I playfully hit him turning to the other side so that I wasn't facing him anymore, i know I might sound petty but how dare he leave me all hot and bothered. But my anger soon washed away when I felt him pull me closer so that I was touching his chest.

"Good, night", I whispered drifting off.

One chapter left and it will be posted tonight guys for book to btw I think I'm going to do Ellie beacuse I have the prefect idea.