Chapter; 27

Waking up today at the crack of dawn to go pee was really getting on my nerves on and lets not forget the big huge fluff wolf that keep an iron grip on me when we slept. Not that I could blame if since the last time I got kidnapped. But anyways it took a slap in the head to get Jake off me and a minute to fuss at him since he growled at me the nerve of him.

By the time he released me I no longer had to pee so instead I kept touching Jake's face while he tried to sleep. Which was beyond hilarious, all he did was slap my hand away till he realized he wouldn't get any sleep so he got up and we just talked about Peyton who would be joining us any day now.

After a few minutes Jake went back to sleep leaving me all lonely so I decided to go sit in the nursery. Getting out of bed I used my stealth skills to sneak out of the door to the hallway trying not to awake my belove it puppy. I then walked a few doors down til I got to a white door with a bear that read Peyton. Turning the knob the door opened with a click. I turned on the lights.

The walls were a soft baby blue with teddy bear boarding, in the corner sat a cute white wood bassinet with blue covers. A cute white lamb sat in the bassinet, courtesy of Noah. Next to it was a rocking chair and a bookcase in the other corner of the room. I smiled walking across the wooden floor to the rocking chair.

Sitting down I grabbed my blanket slowly rocking back and forth closing my eyes every so slightly till they were completely sealed trapping me in a deep sleep.

"Vin", whispered someone.

"What", I asked swatting the hand that was touching my face.

"It's time to wake up", whispered the person again.

"No, thank you now let me sleep", I groaned.

"You and your family are going to hell", screamed that terrible familiar voice from my nightmares making me jerk up drenched in sweat.

There he was smiling at me in the flesh.

"Vinny", he drawled out sending shivers down my back.

"What are you doing here and how did you get in", I asked biting on my lip.

"Come now you of all people should know that I could go anywhere and get into anywhere unseen after all I was the one to send you the visions", he said tapping my head.

"W-what do you want", I asked.

"Oh, how nice of you to ask well you see my original plan was to kill you, your family and the brat but a friend of mine looked into that child's future and it seems he is more useful alive so I came here to give you a warning on that child's eighteenth birthday I will come and take him and I will kill anyone who gets in my way", he hissed.

"Hey, Vin are you in there", yelled Jake as he knocked on the door.

"You'll never get him", I sneered.

"Thats what you think on and I forgot", he said leaning down placing his palms onto my stomach.

A golden light pulsed around us , I couldn't help but scream because I felt like someone was tearing my insides out. After the golden light disappeared he took a step back and smiled his wicked smile.

"Zion, is the name and I will be coming for your child", he harshly whispered before disappearing right before my eyes.

"Ouch", I cried. Looking down my pants were soaked .

A bang echoed through the door as it broke into pieces, I flinched from the intense pain I was feeling.

"Vin, are you oh my god you're in labor", shouted Jake.

He carefully picked me up bridal style walking fast to the pack clinc.

"Hold, on babe", commented Jake.

At some point I blacked out , I know I need to really stop blacking out but lets just say when I came to I was met with the most beautiful sight. Jake sat in a plastic chair holding a bundle wrapped in a blue blanket.

"Hey", I said smirking.

Jake looked up smiling,"hey."

"Can I hold him", I said staring at the bundle in his arms.

"Yeah, here", he said handing me our son.

I looked down and gasped, Peyton was gorgeous. He had Jake's blonde hair my button nose but when he opened his eyes that shocked me. My baby's left was blue and his right was a red wine type of red.

"Cute, little guys isn't he but I'm afraid he'll face many problems", said my dad startling me.

"Yeah", I whispered as Peyton's tiny fingers grabbed onto my finger.

"But he well have lots of family members to back him up", responded my dad.

He was right Zion wasn't going to get Peyton I would make sure It wouldn't happen or die trying.

Author note- so there will be one last tea party one shot and then the preview for the second book will be out the same day so I won't mark this finished yet till I update those two last things. Well guys this was honestly my favored book I wrote so far it is my baby and I'm thank you for such awesome reads and the amazing comments :)