Chapter:10

Jake pov-

I woke up with drool on the side of my mouth, I know gross right. I got out of bed and went to take a shower and threw on a pair of basketball shorts. I then searched for my IPhone , finding it near my desk I picked it up and went downstairs to see my beta Riley.

Riley, was only sixteen and my beta so you can imagine how pissed that made some pack members."Hey, Jake",said Riley as he bite into his muffin.

"Hey, Riley",I replied as I took a banana nut muffin,

"Any plans today", he asked.

"Nope", I replied.

A beep went off from his phone and he instantly picked it up and texted the person back smiling like an idiot. Yup, I was definitely was going to have to ask him about it later who was it that he text all the time. Speaking of text I unlocked my phone and scrolled down my contacts to find Vin, when I found him I sent him a text asking him if he was free to hang out today.

After, I sent my text I glanced at Riley only to see him gone. Wow I wonder where he went oh well. I then went to watch television since Vin hadn't text me back, an hour later the old man text me back saying sorry, he was helping his brother out with something and that he was free to hang out. Without hesitation I text back telling him to get dressed and I would pick him up in five minutes.

"Hurry, up so we can see our mate", yelled my wolf impatiently.

"Yeah, yeah", I replied to him going back upstairs to my room to put on a white tank top with a pair of worn out converse. I grabbing my keys and checked to make sure I had my phone,before long I was out the door driving to Vinny's house.

When I got there I beeped the horn twice before he came out and got into my car. I licked my lips at his sexy body. Today he was wearing a red tank top with the old Mickey Mouse face. He also wore a pair of blue jeans with red converse with white shoelaces. I also couldn't help notice the piercings he had in especially the tongue one.

"Hi, Jake", his soft voice spoke sending shivers down my spine.

"Hey, beautiful", I replied back winking at him making his face pale more.

"So, where are we going", he asked as we backed out of his driveway.

"Well. actually I sorta wanted to go back to my place because there are people I want you to meet", I said while making a right.

"Cool", he responded turning my radio.

When we arrived to my pack house, I opened my door and waited for Vin to get out.

"Oh, so now you don't open my door after you got a kiss huh puppy", said Vin in a playful tone.

I smirked and waited for him to get closer before pulling him into my chest and placing my lips onto his, I felt tingles go through my body.At some point my tongue ended up into his mouth as we made out.

When, we pulled away a bunch of puppies were staring up at us with huge eyes. I chuckled and turned to Vin silently asking was it okay if I spent a few seconds playing with them and surprisingly he didn't.

"Good, mate will make an excellent mother", said my wolf proudly.

I shifted into a black wolf with white on my chest, the puppies barked, the next thing I knew they all jumped on top of me.

Once the puppies were taken in that left Vin and I outside. He stared at me before he crouched down and rubbed my head, I leaned into his touch enjoying the way his fingers felt on my fur.

"Your, so cute Jake", he squealed slightly hurting my ear because of how close he was.

I backed away from him and without warning I shifted back into my human form naked as the day I was born Vin eyes turned a deep red, he took a few steps towards me and started to grind on me.

"Fuck, I hissed trying to maintain control when all I wanted to do was fuck him senseless but I knew this wasn't my Vin right now besides what was our relationship anyways. Gently I pushed Vin away breathing heavy. "Babe, we've got to stop before I lose all my control.

"Um, huh you're right", he said.

"Yeah, well could you stop trying to hump me", I asked trying not to laugh.

"Oh",he said stepping away.

"Come, on we should get inside", I said walking towards the steps of the house.

"Shouldn't you ... get you know dressed", he asked?

"Don't worry everyone is use to seeing each other naked", I said. After I heard him mubble under his breath doesn't mean I want them to see my man naked.

Author note- well here is the update, oh yeah who do you guys think Riley was texting. Also I loved reading your comment's from chapter 9 and the one shot you guys are awesome! Ps, if you guys have a character you like the most tell me who I'm very interested to see what you guys say.