One shot; idiot Papa

One shot; Idiot Papa

All of  Maracle son’s thought their dad Maracle was an idiot but he was far from it .Sure he acted like a little kid  while some parents were more mature but he wasn’t like other parents nope.Maracle was born a vampire not made his dad was one of the most respected vampires in the world and his mother well she was just one of the many whores his dad had. 

His dad always said he wasn’t one of god's blessings no he was a mistake and if he could wind back time he would make sure he was never born. Those hurtful words didn’t bother Maracle one bit. Sure his childhood involved learn to be proper and training to be the strongest vampire so that he could one day take over  from his old man business.

When,Maracle was eighteen he ran away from his father and joined a coven of vampires who he then felt like well his family. After, Maracle left and gained the title of one of the most feared vampires. Some called him Death. Anyways Maracle only was serious when it came to his sons even if they thought their papa was a no good man child.

“Dad, hello did you hear what I was saying”, asked Carter as he drank his coffee.

“Of, course he wasn’t after all dad is an idiot”,said Nirco as he glared at his dad.

“Agreed”, said both Noah and Vin.

“Guess, how many times do I have to tell you call me papa”, whinnied Maracle as he pouted.

“Ah, dad it time for you to leave for work”, said Nicro.

“Right, bye guys have a good day at school”, replied Maracle. He grabbed his keys and walked from the front door when he was out the cheerfulness left him and instead was a serious face for he now had to do his job.   

Author Note- um well this was a little something I was bored and well I did this thing. ≥Ö‿Ö≤