Chapter;11

Vin ;) pov :

I walked after Jake into his pack house to say I was nervous would be an understatement I mean a vampire in a werewolf's pack house call me crazy but that sounds like a death wish. My eyes seemed to wander down to Jake's ass.

"Like, what you see", said Jake smirking.

"Yeah", I said instantly.

Oh gosh Vin stop embarrassing yourself I mean first you hump the guy then you get caught looking at his ass. I watched as Jake wiggled his eyebrows making me giggle. Giggle way to go Vin but hey who's keeping score of how many times you embarrass yourself today.

Jake opened the door,"Elders first", he said with that stupid smirk still on his face okay fine it was cute especially his dimples.

I rolled my eyes at him and the result was him pecking me on the lips. I may have paled a little bit its a vampire thing don't ask. When you first walked into the pack house there was a walkway and a living room to your right.

"Jake, where have you been", asked a women coming out of the kitchen. She was very beautiful, her long blond hair was in a ponytail.

"Oh, mom I was was hanging out with my...", said Jake.

He seemed to be stuck trying to figure out what we were, I mean we did kiss and well we also went on a date so that would make us..."boyfriend",I said. The women smiled brightly and the squealed super loud making me wince.

"Oh, sorry dear I'm Jake's mom Katherine by the way", she said smiling.

"I'm, ..Vin", I said softly, oh god I forgot my name for a minute.

"So, I'm also guessing you're my son's mate", she said.

"Yes, mom he is", said proudly Jake wrapping his arm around my waist. Mate wasn't that like a soulmate is that why I feel so drawn to Jake.

"Your father would have been so proud Jake", said Katherine smiling sadly.

"Thank you, mom well I we're gonna be in my room", said Jake walking towards a staircase. I followed him to his room. When we got there he opened his door letting me in before he closed the door behind us. His room was pretty cool but not cooler than mine.

His walls were a aqua blue with pictures of naked women on his walls, I turned to glare at him but he tried to look anywhere but me. A king sized bed sat in the middle of the room and was well made.He also had a bookcase with a few books.

"Lets have a seat", said Jake.

I took a seat on his bed, we were so close that I was almost sitting in his lap not that I would mind at all but after what happened outside I really didn't want to risk it but Jakes body language said otherwise. His hand laid on my thigh, he then came closer to my face slowly.

"Is, that a manga", I yelled leaping off his bed to where a manga laid.

"Yeah, one of the pack mates told me to try it", he mumbled.

I held up the manga and jumped up and down I haven't read Magi yet, I turned and pouted "you wouldn't mind if I borrowed it would you?"

"Go on knock yourself out",he said.

"You're, the best", I said quickly pecking him onto the lips. Jake hands slid down to my back to my ass he squeezed making me moan. Lifting me up I wrapped my legs around his waist and continued to passionately make out with him. He bit down onto my bottom lip making me part them open so that he could slip his tongue in. We battled for dominance which he won only. Slowly Jake made him way onto his bed. The next thing I know I was on the bed laying down looking into his golden eyes.

I was pretty sure mine own eyes were out matter of fact when did my fangs come on. I reached up and tried to take his shirt off.

"Jake, dinner's down", yelled someone snapping up both out of our haze. My fangs shout back into my gums, nonchalantly I got up from the bed and smiled innocently at Jake.

I watched as he cleared his throat,"do, you want to say for dinner", he asked blushing.

"Sure", I replied. I then followed Jake back down stairs, we walked down the walkway lead to the kitchen and dining room. The kitchen was pretty nice. A gold chandelier hung from the ceiling under a huge dark brown table. Food was already sat onto the table as well as people seated.

Jake pulled out a chair for me and I sat down right next to me he sat at the head of the table, I only knew a few faces from school. He said grace before digging in and boy was the food delicious. But o negative blood tasted better.

Most of the pack members seemed pretty chill. Even though some she wolves were giving me glares which I sent right back but that only made them growl. So after dinner Jake went to take care of some Alpha business leaving me with the she wolves. One She wolf I liked was named Sky she was a short girl with black long hair and green eyes.

"Hey, Vin you know when you mate with Jake you'll be luna of the pack right", teased Sky.

"I refuse", I said pouting.

"Awe, don't pout you'll make a cute Luna" she said pinching my cheeks.

"Stop", I wined.

"Will, you shut up the only reason Jake is with you is probably because you gave him a fucking blow job",she said laughing.

"Brit, is right Jake wouldn't want a tool like you right Alice", said her redhead friend.

"I bet he fucking payed him", said Alice clutching her stomach.

"Do, you guys honestly hear how your dumb ass's sound", I said rolling my eyes.

I turned to say something to Sky and that bitch Brite shifted and tried to rip my throat out what the ,flying monkey. The next thing I know is that her friends also shifted, footsteps could be heard running to the dining room.

Alice was the next one to try to attack me but I fucking kicked her in the chest, she flew into a cabinet with a bang. I saw Jake approaching and just went I was distracted Brit and her friend redhead friend both tried to attack me but being nine hundred years old has its perks.

I flipped to the side and grabbed Brit's neck slamming her down onto the ground, she whimpered in pain making redhead stop and stare.

"That is, enough how dare you attack your feature Luna", roared Jake.

His eyes shined brightly gold making the three girls shifted back naked into their human forms."We're sorry Alpha", they whispered.

"Get, lost", he growled.

It was obvious something else was making him piss other than the incident, I mean I could take care myself I wasn't some damsel in distress. I sighed I think I had enough of werewolf's today so after everything quieted down I politely asked Jake to take me home.

When, he dropped me off he maybe made out til Cater dragged me away. Yup today was definitely the best day ever.

Author note- I'm done wipes sweat off forehead. Oh, I did it two chapters in a day whoop!. Also.thank you for all the support guys:)