Chapter;3 Alpha Jake

Vinny- pov

I sat in the back of the classroom waiting for Noah to enter the door, sighing I pulled my phone out of my book bag and checked my text message only to see one from my dad saying Carter and him were going to be coming home late so don't wait up. I rolled my eyes and pressed the power button on my iPhone. Looking up I saw Noah coming in to the room looking flushed.

"What, happened to you", I questioned as I watched him sit next to me on my left.

"Nothing, why", asked Noah quickly.

"Okay, that wasn't very suspicious at all" I mumbled.

.

After, a while the drawing teacher came in and give up a choice assignment to draw which I was gladly for. I got up and grabbed a twelve by four piece of paper and pencil and then headed back to the rectangular table and started to sketch a pug. Beside me I felt Noah stiffen when I heard the two chairs across from us move.

"Well, mind telling me why two vampire's are doing in a local town with a pack of werewolves", said a muscular looking boy with brown shaggy hair and green forest like eyes.

I ignored the guy and turned to see the guy from the office earlier smiling at Noah, what happened between those two.

"Do, you mind moving we don't want any problems", I answered sharply.

The shaggy hair boy was about to open his mouth but a loud strong voice stopped him,"Kevin, leave the vampires alone" said a muscular boy with blue eyes and blonde hair as he walked towards our table.

"But alpha", said Kevin as he bowed his head.

"Kevin, don't test me", roared the Alpha.

"Yes, Alpha", said Kevin as he biting his lip. I looked at the alpha, he was very attractive for a wolf that is, come on I had to say it I mean he was a werewolf anyways I wonder what happened between Noah , that slut he had found a boyfriend on his first day and didn't even text me or do the vampire thing that only vampires of the same clan can do.

"Piss, Vinny, stop zoning out ", said Noah as he pinched my cheek.

"Stop, Noah you hoe why didn't you tell me about you and Mr. werewolf", I whispered.

"What, the heck are you talking about Vinnyboo",asked Noah as he twisted a stain of his hair around his finger.

"I mean you and Mr. office boy getting hot" I explained.

"Oh, nothing happened between me and and Riley I just basically embarrassed myself in front of him and may mentioned that he had a really hot body beside I would say Mr. Alpha had his eyes on you by the way he was checking you out", said Noah winking.

"Ewe, nooo", I said shivering. "

Awe, yes Vinnyboo", said Noah laughing his ass off.

"Vinny and Alpha Jake sitting in a tree -k-i-s-s-i-n-g first comes love then comes", said Noah. "Noah", I yelled glaring at him. The rest of today was going to be a long day, I thought.

Autjor Note- thank you to XxYoube-StalkerxX who edit chapters 2-8 :)