One; shot

One: Shot  tea with the characters & Akira

 Today we will spend time with the characters from various stories, today we have Vin from Mated to a Werewolf. We also have Blaze who is also the star from a story called Pupped. Give a warm welcome to Rider from The VV. And last and not least Avery from Werewolf’s and magic.

“So, boys how are you today”,I asked as the boys sat down onto thier red chairs.

“Well, Aki-chan I’m good but I would be better if you would finish my book”, replied Blaze as he rolled his eyes.

“Um, about that….”, I said twiddling my thumbs.

“No, excuses people want to read my story more than this old fart did I also mention I’m one of you number one favorite characters”, exclaimed Blaze throwing his hands into the air.

“Actually, you might not be for long since people have taken a liking to Vin and Jake”,replied Rider  snapping his fingers.

Avery laughed while Vin shifted uncomfortably in his chair.

“I don’t see what your laughing at Avery, you only have a thousand votes”, said Blaze smirking making Avery choke.

“Aki-chan, needs to redo my story Its just not fair I was the first story wrote on wattpad along with Blaze and his story is bad all he does is fight with his cousin and at least I know who my baby daddy was”, pouted Avery.

“Hey, well I’m glad my baby daddy isn’t a fucking creepy sadistic wizard”, fired Blaze glaring.

“Um, can we please get on with this I have somewhere to be”, paled Vin.

“Why, don’t you just say we’re going to be with Jake, I’m surprised he let you go after..”, respond Blaze.

“Shh, no spoilers”, I yelled covering Blaze’s mouth making him bite me.

“Ouch”, I cried as Blaze laughed.

“Stop, being a bitch Blaze and leave Aki alone so we can finish this stupid tea party so I can go make out with Jonah”, hissed Rider.

“Yeah, can we go”, asked Vin?

“I, guess since we don’t have questions I guess they hate you guys next time I’ll ask Jonah or Nick {aka Riley}.

“Ha, watch this one shot get 20 votes”, yelled Blaze.

“More, like two”, whispered Avery.

“See, what I have to deal with well I gonna sell these guys for $100 dollars , but then again who would want these guys”, I said shaking my head.

If I do this again you guys can vote for any character you want to see interact  and ask questions, I mostly did this because I was bored.