chapter 17 part 2

After, everyone left after dinner I went upstairs into my room to chill. Walking in I grabbed my headphones then going to my bed laying in the middle. I plugged in my earphones to my phone listening to music. My eyes started to drift close less than five minutes. People around me where fighting off what seemed like vampires as fires raged around us,I stood frozen in the middle of the battle staring at the scene. Then he walked closer he wore a black trench coat with black gloves. His skin was pale but like usually I couldn’t see his face or hear what he was saying.

 I shockingly took a step back as he came closer. He hissed at me before lunging and as the same as always but this time I saw the person jump in front of me it was Nicro, he  taking the blow and then turning into ashes. Screams filled with pain echoed through the battlefield. The next thing I know the man falls to his knees grabbing the ashes between his gloved fingers.

“Hahahaha”, laughed the distorted man  throwing his head back.

“Why”, I yelled.

“Oh, don’t worry you will be joining him soon in hell”, said the man.

My eyes shot open, I sat up trying to clear my head but the scene just seemed to replay in my mind over and over again as if it was a film. Reaching over I caught on my lamp jumping when I saw Jake.

“What, the hell”,I said.

“Sorry, its just i felt like something was wrong so I came over to check on you”,He said walking over to me. He sat on my bed giving me a hug calming me down.

“Thank, you”, I said sighing.

“Anytime, babe”, he said as he snuggled his head into my hair.

  I smiled I loved moments like this it was special to me, I pulled away from his chest looking into his eyes I then leaned in and kissed his lips, I felt him kiss me back I know where this could lead to and I would be just like Noah with a bun in the oven for four months but right now that didn’t matter. Jake bit my bottom lip making me gaps , he then took that as his opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. Tongue’s dance around each other in a furious battle.  

I think all the sexual tension as finally boiled over. Jake growled pushing me roughly onto my back as his golden eyes stared down onto me as if I was prey. He smirked leaning down kissing me softly while unbuttoning my pants. Everything seemed to happen so fast clothes started to go flying onto the floor so now that was left was flesh. Skin touched Skin and the rest was history. 

When morning came I woke up in my birthday suite laying on Jake’s chest, quickly I sat up making the cover fall off my naked form. Jake stirred opening his eyes, he turned to me sitting up on his elbow. 

“So, did I tire you out old man by the way thank you for the show this morning”, said Jake winking. 

I blushed okay so maybe I was a virgin so what wait morning show, glancing down I saw my body exposed I blushed ripping the covers off Jake to cover my body. My jaw dropped when I saw Jake's little friend. 

“What,”, said Jake still smirking.

“You, pervert”, I yelled .

“Says the one who’s still looking at it”, said Jake.

“Oh, shut it come one we have to get up we have school”, I said getting up with the covers wrapped around my waist.

“Oh, yeah we missed first block”, said Jake getting up nude.

Werewolves, I walked to my dresser pulling out a pair of boxers and sweats I quickly got dress when Jake had his back to me. i know what you're saying you had sex with the guy he already knows what your body looks like. I turned around fully dressed to see Jake staring me. Shaking my head I left the wolf in my room to go to the kitchen but right when I was out of the door I heard him trailing after me. I walked down the last step and saw Carter laughing with Nirco weird. When I stepped in the laughing stopped.

“Oh, Vin did you have a nice night”, said Carter.

“You, didn’t hurt you ass did you”, said Nirco oddly joining in.

“What, no”, I said clueless.

I watched as my brothers busted out laughing, the next thing I know the front door slammed open with Noah who strangely had a bump isn’t he a little too early to be showing. I watched as Noah came marching up to me with his two baby daddies behind him.

“Tell, me it isn’t so”, said Noah frowning at me. 

“What, is going on here”, I asked turning to Jake who looked a bit clueless to.

“Carter, called saying my Vinnyboo lost his innocence”, said Noah.

I blushed really did everyone have to know, I covered my face with my hands as I heard Riley and Kevin giving Jake a congratulations, like what the hell .

“Guys, does dad know”, I asked moving my hands from my face.

“Oh, yeah he ran out the door screaming his boys are not longer innocent what have I done wrong”, said Nirco rolling his eyes.

“But, Vin is old as dirt”,said Jake.

“Not, the time”, I said glaring at him. Oh boy was he lucky because if glares could kill he would be a reduced to ashes right now, ashes my dream played out again in my head making me clench my head. 

“Hey, are you okay”, said Carter.

“I’m great”, I exclaimed leaning on the counter for support.

“I think we need to sit him down”, said Carter lightly gliding me.

“I.. don’t feel to good”, I said as my eyes started to close.

“Whatever, you do do close your eyes”, yelled everyone around me.

“Carter, call dad”, said Nrico.

"I told you I would get you", repeated Seth words.

“Jake… we… use .. to”, was all I heard before darkness surrounded me.

Author note-  this is a little something something anyways I doing a tea party shot with Jake and other pepes. Also for book 2 I think I'm gonna call it mated to two idiots Idk lol I need a name.