Chapter ;13

{Noah's pov}

I could tell by Vin's awkward facial expression that he was trying to come up with some evil plot to find out what was going on between Riley, Kevin, Sky and me. Well, I could tell you one thing it wasn't going to work. I just couldn't believe it.

I sighed making Kevin and Riley look at me, which I returned with a mother fucking glare. Serves them right. The bell rung, quickly I grabbed my books and left before anyone could talk to me, I passed by the cafeteria. Why, well because I didn't feel like sitting at the table with Vin and his boyfriend or his pack and sitting with Nicro was a definite no.

So, I ended up in the schools library. Sure it wasn't the most fun place but hey it beats sitting outside in the scorching heat and sizzling. I walked towards an empty round table and took a seat. There only about five kids in the library either reading or on the computers playing video games and on YouTube. Looking up at the clock I watched it tick slowly.

Gosh, maybe I should have ate lunch with Vin and the pack. Suddenly I stood up and went to check out some of the books laying on the dusty shelves. Walking by the books I let my finger touch against the spine as I read each title. But nothing seemed to catch my eye, how lame.

I was about to walk to the next ally of books but two pairs of strong arms grabbed me from behind pinning me to the bookshelf.

"Why, have you been ignoring us", growled Kevin into my ear making shivers go down my spine.

Biting my lip I tried to keep from moaning.

"Look at us", growled Riley as he grabbed my jaw pulling my face to his direction. His touch made me feel tiny sparks go through my body.

Both of the idiot werewolf's sniffed the air, great the probably smelled my arousal. I saw Riley smirk and then look over to Kevin. It seemed like they were having a conversation. Werewolf's link blah.

Instantly, I was turned around and lifted. My legs wrapping them around Kevin's waist. A moan escaped my mouth making me blush if I were a human..

"Shh, baby we're in a library you gotta be quiet", whispered Riley.

I then felt Kevin grab my ass as Riley left kisses from my face to my neck,"fuck, baby you have a nice ass",growled Kevin.

Kevin then placed me back onto the ground pecking my lips as Riley went to my pants. "Wait", I whispered yelled.

"What", asked the both of them?

"You can't just have sex with me and think that everything was going to be okay", I said dully.

"Baby...", said Riley.

"Don't baby me you ass I saw Kevin making out with Sky and to think you Riley of all people would side with him and now you both wanna try to bang me oh hell no you must have me confused with some hoe", I said with my hands on my hips.

"Noah, it was a mistake you're my mate", whimpered Kevin.

"Calm, down babe...",said Riley.

"Fuck, both of you Kevin you ass I gave you both a chance thank god I got rid of that mistake", I yelled hissing.

"What, are you talking about babe",asked Kevin.

"You, heard me", I said before walking off.

I feel so light headed right now, those two idiots and I have been messing around since I got to this school secretly. But just after Jake and Vin got together I started to date the two and we've officially became boyfriends. I leaned onto the wall to steady myself, this was all too stressful.

Coming from the corner of the hallway I Vin and Jake walking while holding hands, I tried to walk but I just felt more dizzy.

"Noah", yelled Vin running towards me.

"Hi", I said fake smiling.

"Hey, Noah", said Jake wrapping his arms around Vin's waist.

"Where, have you been", pouted Vin.

"The nurse office, but I gotta go guys I don't feel to well so I'm going home",I said walking away.

"Oh, Noah why didn't you wait for me that day when Jake had to drive me home", he asked.

A flashback of Tuesday, that day Nicro sat in his car frowning at me,"are you sure you don't want to have Vin come with you", he asked eyeing me.

"Yeah, now can we get moving before he comes", I asked panicky.

"Noah, quick question why are you going to the doctor", asked Nicro.

Great, of all the days he chooses this one to ask questions on everything.

"Noah", yelled Vin's voice pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Um, I was sick", I said quickly making my escape well technically I didn't lie.

Author Note- another update, so guys I might do a Q and A for characters as well as another one shot. Also I might not be able to update for a while because I'm trying to get a car and other stuff and also someone important to me passed away anyways I just wanted you guys to know what's going on. Comment questions for the Q and A if you want it to happen and of course about the chapter.