Chapter;21

Jake pov;

I felt the dirt in between my paws as I ran through the forest, I ran ahead of the pack determined to get to Vin and lock him away in my room where no one would steal him away. I spotted the warehouse beyond a few more trees. Pushing myself harder I went by a few more trees dodging tree branches. I stopped in front of the warehouse door breathing heavily.

Something felt wrong, it to quiet and no one was around. I turned and saw Riley right beside me looking at the rusted warehouse with a puzzle look.

"Riley, I think we've have been tricked", I said bearing my fangs.

"It, would seem we have", replied Riley squinting his eyes.

This kid was so dead when we got to the pack house, I let out a howl before turning tail and running back to the pack house. I felt my body shaking with anger did this kid not know we meant business. When we arrived to the pack house I shifted and speed walked to the front door breaking it open making a few wolfs who were taking care of the pups jump. The pups cried but I payed no mind to them.

My mate was out there somewhere with a curse that was going to kill him. If I hadn't went to that meeting my mate would be laying up stairs. I ignored everyone questions through the pack link and the looks. All I was focused on was going down stairs and beating the shit out of one of the people that helped take away my old man.

I came down the stairs stomping, he looked up with sweat dripping down his face. I watched him with cold eyes as he bite his bottom lip. I walked over and punched him twice in the face,tell me where is Vin",I yelled punching him in the face one more time. I then felt myself being pulled off of the boy.

"Let, me go", I yelled.

"Alpha, please just sit back and let us handle this, beating up this guy isn't gonna help with the situation", said Riley.

I stopped trying to break away but I hated that Riley was right I had to think logically and not with my fist besides I wasn't a little kid anymore. I heard the sound of shoes stepping down from the steps making me turn behind me. I tilted my head when I saw Vin's dad followed behind his brothers. For fuck sakes even Noah stood hissing.

I watched as Vin's dad walked closer to the boy that was tied up with a smirk,"So, you gave us the wrong location to where my son was", he said bending down so that they were eye level.

"So, what gramps", spat the boy with venom.

"Maybe we'll just have to use a different method to get you taking maybe cut off a limb or two", said Vin's dad as he stand up with a sadistic smirk.

I watched as Vin's dad walked back to his sons reaching for what looked like a black suitcase from Nicro, when he took the bag he turned to give the poor boy and walked with the bag in his hands. I'm sure everyone was interested in what Vin's father was about to do.

I continued to watch as he opened the case pulling out a saw. He also pulled out a cloth and started to whip the saw while humming a child nursery rhyme. "One last time now is your chance to talk", said Maracle.

"Tis, like I'm scared grampa", said the boy glaring.

"I see, then lets start shall we", said Maracle as he stepped closer to the boy with the saw.

I watched intensely as Maracle slammed the saw down onto the boy's arm making blood spray everywhere. The sickening sound of bones cracking filled the air.

"Stopppp, are you fucking crazy ouch", cried the boy.

I tried to hold my ground but by everyone else expressions they also looked like they were about to be sick themselves.

After, a few more sounds of cracking and screaming Noah seemed to have turned an odd color.

"Noah, I think you should go up stairs the last thing we need is for to you faint and get hurt", I said.

"He's right babe", said Kevin and Riley in sync.

"I'll take him", said Nirco as he gently took hold of his brothers arm guiding him back upstairs. The door slammed closed as the boy continued to scream. After a while he seemed to be on the verge of blacking out but Carter poured a bucket of cold ice water onto his head soaking his black jacket and pants.

"Please, don't hurt me anymore I'm sorry if I hadn't Seth would have killed me", cried the boy.

"Now, we're getting somewhere", said Maracle as he stepped away from the half attached arm that was now turning black.

"J- just..", said the boy as snot dripped down from his noise.

"Shut, the hell up with your crying and tell us where my son is", yelled Maracle as his eyes turned a dark bloody red color.

"He- he is in an abandon warehouse on Winchester Lane", said the boy.

"Ah, another warehouse lets just hope this one is the right one or else who knows you might lose another limb or maybe your heart.

Author note so here is the update :)