Chapter ;20

I woke up hoping that yesterday was a nightmare but no I woke up in the same cold cell. My body felt drained. I sat up slowly feeling like a sloth. I could feel myself slipping away. The sound of boots clicking against the solid concrete floor drew my attention. Pulling the remaining of my strength I got ready to attack the person if I had to.

"Did, the vampire have a good night rest", asked the man I came to learn name was Allen.

I turned my face away from him making him mad. He killed the cell one time glaring at me in the eye. It seemed we both stayed that way for a while before he spat at me and walked back upstairs. I twisted my face in disgust as I used my shirt to wipe away his spit.

"Here", said a soft voice.

Turing I saw the person wearing the hood from yesterday. I reached out my shaking hand taking the handkerchief, quickly I pulled my my hand back and finished wiping my face.

"I'm sorry, its my fault you're dying",he said bowing his head.

"What, do you mean", I asked.

"They made me curse you, they said that if I didn't they would kill my little sister", he said slightly cracking his voice.

"It's fine, don't worry Jake is going to come and save me and beat Seth and his goons asses", I said giving him a weak smile but I could tell he wasn't buying it by the way he frowned at me.

"I don't think so Seth has very powerful friends", said the boy.

"Hey, well I've got a whole wolf pack and three vampires by the way what is your name", I asked?

"Zander", he whispered.

"Is it okay for me to call you Zan, is any chance that was you singing last night",I asked sitting criss cross in front of him.

"Yeah, it was a song my mother use to sing to me"replied Zan.

"You have a beautiful voice", I blurted out.

"Thank.. you", said Zan.

I really wish I could see his facial expressions right now. I opened my mouth to ask but Seth appeared around the corner making poor Zan jump. Seth glared at Zan before he turned towards me smirking.

"Zan, you can leave I'll take care of Vin", said Seth.

I watched as Zan bowed his head before he quickly left leaving me with Seth.

"Well, should we have some fun now", said Seth opening my cell door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake pov;

I was going out of my mind with Vin being missing. I know who took my baby away and I was going to find them no matter what. I had my beta searching for any leads but nothing came up so far.

Vin's dad and brothers have been also searching for any leads but they also came up short. Noah was three months now.

So here I was sitting at my honey oak desk rubbing my forehead.

"Alpha, sir", said a pack member named Eric.

"Please, be some good news",I said.

"Um, sorry sir its about the rogues that have been around the area it seems Kevin caught one", said Eric.

I got up ignoring the pity look from Eric, walking down the hallway to the cellar. I could hear yelling from Riley and other voice.

"You, said something about a vampire in a cell, don't stop talking now", yelled Riley slapping the boy.

I would have felt sorry that he was tearing in pain but the fact that he said something about a vampire made me want to kept hitting him till he spilled the beans.

"Lets, beat the hell out of him", yelled my wolf.

"Be quiet and let me handle this", I said rolling my eyes.

I watched the boy as tears started to stream down his face. "Okay, I tell you there was a vampire crying in pain at a warehouse on 263 western lane.

"He, better be there", said Riley before he kicked the boy in the stomach making him flew back hitting the floor.

"Let's, go " I yelled shifting.

Author note- and here its is lady's and gentlemen chapter 20 in the flesh. Comment and votes and thank you for waiting I honestly don't know when the last time UPDATED.