Chapter; 14 {part 2}

{Vin}

When we arrived at my house I didn't waste time getting out of the car, something was wrong with Noah. I mean vampire's couldn't get sick so hearing him throw up made me really worry. I rushed towards the front door not bothering to make sure Jake was behind me. Taking out my keys I unlocked the front door and went straight to Noah's room.

"Noah, open up its me Vin', i said knocking onto his locked door.

"Go, away", replied Noah in a mumble.

"Noah, don't make me break down this door", I yelled.

The sound of movements could be heard throughout room till finally the door opened revealing Noah with baggy pajamas on. He held a tissue in one of his hands, his skin also looked paler than normal. "What, do you want Vin", he said in annoyance.

"Noah, are you really okay", I whispered as I glanced over at my brother. This proves me right something was terribly wrong with my brother.I frowned and felt tears come about to spill, on my goddess please tell me Noah isn't gonna die.

"I'm fine, don't worry gees aren't you suppose to be going over Jake's house today", said Noah rolling his eyes.

"Forget that, you're sick besides Jake and I came to take care of you since your sick remember",I respond while sidestepping him to go inside his room. Inside clothes were thrown everywhere as well as papers.

"Sure, make yourself at home why don't you", he said sarcastically closing his room.

"Noah, seriously tell me what is wrong or I'll just call dad and Carter",I threatened.

"Whatever", Noah said sitting down on his messy bed.

"Kevin and Riley did something didn't they and I'm guessing it involves Sky to since she was partially missing the whole day of school", I said clenching my fist into a ball.

"It has nothing to do with them okay besides how many times do I have to tell you I'm okay Vinny", yelled Noah.

Stepping back I looked down frowning Noah and I never fought before and to be completely honest my feelings were really hurt."I'm just worry about you Noah your my best friend and brother so I don't want anything bad to happen to you", I whispered trying to hold back my tears.

"Vin", he said softly pulling me into a bear hug.

"Ahum",coughed someone making Noah and I turn our heads.

There stood dad with Nicro and Jake looking extremely pissed off for some reason. Noah glanced at everyone confused. I also looked fucking confused since when did our dad become serious, is the world coming to an end or what.

"What is going on", asked Noah?

"Give, up the act Noah we know about Kevin, Riley and you and about your little secret",said Jake.

"Jake", I said frowning.

"Carter, bring in the two shit heads", hissed our dad as his long sharp pearly white fangs shot out from his gums. Just the sight of them had my brothers and I sacred

"Here", yelled Carter throwing Kevin and Riley onto the ground in front of all of us.

"Will someone please just tell me what is going on here", I asked?

"These, guys got Noah pregnant",sneered Carter.

"What", I yelled spinning around to face Noah. But how when did those three get together some how I feel some type of way now.

"Why, didn't you tell us",growled Kevin.

"Why, so you could run back and fuck Sky",Noah shouted.

"I understand you're angry Noah but you could have at least told me", replied Riley.

"Wait, you're cheating on Noah with Sky", I asked ?

"It, wasn't what you think it was", said Kevin trying to stand up.

"Guys, stop stress isn't good for the baby", roared Jake.

I looked over at Noah 's stomach, picturing a small baby hybrid vampire and werewolf. Even though hybrids are normal.

"You, don't have to worry I 'm having an abortion anyways", whispered Noah.

"Everyone out", hollered my dad making everyone scramble to the door to get out leaving my dad and Noah alone in his bed room. I just hope Noah makes the right decision about his baby.

I sighed walking behind Nirco and Carter to the kitchen to sit down. Out of the coner of my eye I saw Jake look at me. I smiled leaning up to kiss him onto his lips. My sexy Alpha, I myself wondered if I wanted kids with Jake. After, my dream I just think when the time comes protective sex would be best.

I let Nicro and Carter walk head before pulling Jake to side for a passionate kiss."What, was that for", he said pulling away.

"Because I love you", I blurted out. I slapped my hand over my mouth and looked away from him oh my gosh how more could I embarrass myself , what if he doesn't feel the same. I slowly turned and looked into his eye.

"I love you too",he replied pecking me on the lips.

"Hey, Vin there someone here at the door asking for you", yelled Carter.

I chuckled kissing Jake one more time before leaving him alone in the hallway pouting. I walked down the staircase to the white door with a half circle window opening up the cracked door.

"Hello, my beloved it ", he whispered.

Author note- longer chapter. Thank you for commenting on the last chapter guys and voting.

Anyways I'm gonna do a poll for the next book who is it gonna be about ps. this story still has a few more chapters left.

. Carter

.Noah

.Maricle

.Nicro

.Seth