Chapter 15

I stood in shock and fear as Seth stood in front of me smiling. his sharp deep blue eyes stared into my eyes. Reaching out his right hand he stroked my cheek softly.

"Its been a long time, my love", he whispered."

"W...why are you here", I asked shaking slightly.

"Did you really think that I would honestly let you go and be with someone else", he asked as his eyes flashed red.

Before, I could answer I heard footsteps coming our way. Seth, withdrew his hand and pulled me into a kiss.

Suddenly a black spot came out of no where and attacked Seth. On top of Seth with his teeth barred was Jake. I could tell he was beyond pissed by the way his eyes glowed a bright amber.

"Seth, you need to leave and never come back", I yelled when I found my voice.

Jake slowly backed away from Seth but not growling at Seth in a warning. " Haha, poor Vinny you little shit my new friend and I are gonna kill your whole family just you wait because if I can't have you no one can", he said darkly.

Seth,then quickly left the scene leaving only Jake and I alone. I slowly walked to Jake and bent down rubbing his back. He licked my face making me laugh.

He then jumped on top of me looking at my face. Without warning he shifted back into his human form. I tried not to look down but failed.

Oh my gosh he was his mini me was huge

That was really gonna hurt my butty. I looked back up to Jake's face. He wiggled his eyebrows while smirking. I playfully hit his strong arms. Jake chuckled and pecked my lips. "Come, on old man lets go back inside", said Jake jumping up, he held out his hand and pulled me up.

"Thank, you puppy", I said flying up into his arms.

He held me tightly before letting me go, I know Jake probably wanted to have babies with me but I really wanted to wait besides I was worried about Noah.

We walked back into the house going straight to the kitchen where everyone was sitting.

"What's going on", I asked.

"Dad, is trying to make me move in with those two idiots",yelled Noah while pointing.

"Noah, claim down its not good for the baby", said Nicro.

"He is right, No besides I know you want to keep your baby and it is probably best if you stay with Kevin and Riley I'm sure they'll be more help", I whispered.

"Fine,"yelled Noah running upstairs.

My dad sighed looking after where Noah ran. My best friend was leaving me. I no longer would wake up with him here or drive with him to school.

My mood dropped instantly making me want to curl into a ball. Jake's hand rubbed my back. I looked over to Kevin and Riley glaring.

Author note= found that writing helps a lot most of you guys said Noah for the second book but the poll will be running for two more chapters. Does anyone wanna co write i have a lot of cool ideas. Btw thank you guys.

also book two can be about Seth to.