Chapter;18

Jake pov

  My wolf and I panicked when we save our mates eyes roll to the back of his head. He was just fine a few minutes ago. I could barely hear Noah telling me that they needed me not to panic. I watched as they cleaned off the table before they laid Vin’s body on the table.  

“Vin”, I whispered as his brother Nicro  looked him over.

“Is, dad on his way”,asked Noah.

“Here”, said Carter jogging into the room he handed Nicro the phone.

We watched Nicro shake his head before he unbuttoned Vin’s shirt, nothing looked out of the ordinary except for the huge red lotus blossom on his right side. “You, were right dad’, said Nicro into the cell phone.

He nodded his head,”alright see you when you get here”,said Nicro.

“Well”, exclaimed Noah.

“Which do you want to hear first the good news or bad”, said Nicro.

“Good”, said Noah  while glaring at everyone daring them to go against him.

“Okay, the good news is Vin will be awake any second now the bad news is that Vin has been cursed by a witch”, said  Nirco.

“A witch”, I growled.

Why would a witch curse Vin, I mean what could he possibly have done to piss one of them off to the point where they were determined to make his life a living hell. Then he remembered that punk vampire words what was his name. Think Jake come on.

“It was Seth you idiot now hurry up and tell them”, growled my wolf.

“Seth had said that he had a friend and they were going to kill everyone Vin loves”,I said.

“Seth, that dirty rat”, hissed Carter.

“I’ll kill him for hurting my Vinnyboo”,hissed Noah as he went to the door.

“The hell your are, you can go when  when your not pregnant with our pups”, yelled Kevin as he gripped onto Noah’s arm.

“I have to agree with him on this one Noah”, said Riley.

“Can, you all stop please shut up”, groaned Vin.

I literally ran to Vin laying kisses all over his pale face, stroking his face my wolf and I felt peaceful knowing and seeing our mate was fine. I watched as he frowned his eyebrows at me. Quickly Vin sat up, his hand covered his mouth as he eyeballed the trash can. Catching on I went and got the trash can handing it over to him.

He uncovered his mouth throwing up red blood into the trash can.

“Vin”, I whispered taking hold of his hand.

“I’m fine”, whispered Vin.

“Bull shit your throwing up blood”, said Cater.

“What, else did dad say about the witch curse”, asked Noah.

“Nothing, he just said he would be here in five minutes”, said Nrico.

“So, what we just wait”, I said.

Author note_ sorry its short but I just wanted to update a little something for you guys. also this is unedited.