Chapter 7

Jake pov surprise.

I looked out of the classroom not paying attention to Mr.Jonson lesson, to be pretty honest I already read the lesson on my own. I tapped my finger against the desk waiting for the bell to ring, some how my mind wandered off to Vin. He was something else I tell you that.I could picture a future with him by my side. Call me soft for saying this but when you find you mate those are particle everyone's thought Alpha or not.

"Mr. Gillian are you going to say after school", asked Mr. Jonson.

"Um, no sir", I replied snapping out of my thoughts.

"Then, I suppose you better go then the bell has already rung", he said while packing up his books.

"Ah, right bye", I said gathering my notebook and book bag. After I walked out of the door down the crowded hall way successfully getting around the teenagers.

"Hey, Jake are you coming to my party tonight", yelled a boy with brown hair and freckles.

I think his name was Matthew,"Um, maybe", I said before turning back and began to walk again. I pushed open the double doors and saw Vin standing near the staircases looking at his phone. A smile tugged at the corner of my mouth as I made my way towards Vin.

When I got close to him I leaned down considering he was like five four or something, I leaned down till I was near his ear and whispered," Whatcha doing", making him slightly jump.

He must've been really out of it if I could sneak up on him, I watched him as he bit his lip and scrunched his eyes as if he was trying to think if he wanted to ask me something.

"Jake... do you mind taking me home it seems like Noah and Nicro left me",he asked looking down at the ground.

"Um, Sure but we have to make a stop before I take you home", I said.

"That's fine it beats walking",he whispered.

I lead Vin to my car and opened the door for him, he rolled his eyes in got in mumbling under his breath about how he wasn't a girl. I walked around opening my car door and jumped in. I turned on the car and backed out of the school parking lot.

The car ride was pretty much silent if you didn't count the music blasting in the car. I glanced at Vin and he looked distracted as if his mind was somewhere else."Babe, are you okay", I said smiling.

"What, what did you call me", he stuttered.

"I see I finally caught your attention .. babe", I said slowly.

"Shut, up", Vin said.

His cheeks looked a bit paler oh okay weird, I turned into a parking lot with the sign Elmer's daycare."I'll be back", I said to Vin and got out and walked to the school.

"Boys, your brother is here", said Ms. Kelly the daycare teacher.

Two boys with brown messy hair and green eyes ran towards me and hugged my legs."Come, on Aiden, Zack",I said taking hold of of both of their small hands. I said goodbye to Ms.Kelly and walked back to my car where I saw Vin checking his phone.

I let got of Aiden and Zack's hand and opened the door waiting for them to climb in and closed the door.

"Your, brothers are cute", squealed Vin leaving me chuckling.

"Jake, is that your friend",asked Aiden.

"No, you idiot its his boyfriend", yelled Zack slapping his brother.

I growled warning Zack, he knew better than to hit Aiden."Sorry, Aiden", said Zack hugging his brother.

"Now, to answer your questions Vin is my friend", I said looking in the rear view mirror. I glanced out the side of my eye and saw Vin smiling. Vin then gave me directions to his house and after thirty minutes we arrived. I pulled into the parking lot and turned off the car.

"Awe, Vin do you have to go", winced Aiden as he pouted.

"Yeah, maybe I can come by your house some time", said Vin.

"Yes", yelled Aiden and Zack.

Vin laughed and got out saying goodbye."Wait", I said.

"Yeah", he said.

"Vin, will you go on a date with me", I asked.

"Sure, puppy", said Vin quickly before running away.

"Old man"I yelled smiling.

author note- writing in Jake's pov was weird, anyways thank you for reading please comment and the next chapter will be in Vin's pov. Also sorry its so short