Chapter;4

Noah's pov

"It's so freaking hot", I pouting as small dots dripped down my neck ewww gross.

"Well, maybe you should take that jacket off then", said Vinn smirking.

"oh", I said looking down at my dinosaur jacket and pulled it away off my skin.

Vinnyboo and I walked to Nicro's ugly old car that was clearly from nineteen eighty two or something like that but on the way we pass Jake who was sitting on the hood of his Bugatti Veyron now that boy clearly had class.

"Vinnyboo", I shouted as we walked down the hallway toward the double door's that would release us from this prison.

"What, Noah", said Vin sighing as he pushed open the blue door letting sun the embrace him in its comfortable rays.

Oppis I thought when I felt that I had bumped into someone really again I thought.

"We've really gotta stop bumping into each other little vampire", said a deep voice with an accent.

"Um", I said looking up to see Riley smiling.

"What's, wrong cat got your tongue", said Riley as he bend down looking me directly into my brown eyes.

"Excuse, me but Noah ",Nicro said that if you didn't get your ass in the car right now you're gonna walk home",said Vinny eyeing Riley as if he was gonna stake me in the heart any minute which I can say is a myth humans made to make them feel safe.

"Bye Ri", I said before dashing off dragging Vinny , what's happening to me I thought as I jumped into the back of Nicro's shitty car.

The drive home was boring since Nicro liked to have his car silent when driving which officially made a point that he need to get lead so when we finally pulled up to our fucking yellow house it was the most happiest moment of my mortal life , okay so I'am exaggerating so what eat a llama.

We headed towards the door and went inside, Nicro decied to gusse what oh your right leave us and go to his room leaving Vin and I standing in the living room.

"Vin", I said as a sinister smiled crossed my face.

"Noah", he said also as a smile formed on his face.

"Should, we", I asked .

"Oh, we should", said Vin .

"Skate park", we both yelled as he raced upstairs to get our to get our broads and then mat back in the living room. Before walking out of the door and outside where a breeze blew against our skin. Along the way we made small talk about school and other stuff.

When we arrived at the skate park we just spent the day skating and trying to outdo each other.

After a few minutes we both got tired and just decided to walk to the park and when we got there guess who we saw, dah Mr.Alpha himself walking with a cute blonde headed little girl holding onto an ice cream cone.

"Vin", I whispered.

"What", said Vin whispering harshly back.

"Yo man is up ahead at twelve o clock", I said clocking my head.

"Shut.... , hey Jake", said Vin when Jake got closer.

Author's note- okay this will be the last of a Noah pov for a while since I fell like there need to me more vin pov even though i love Noah.