Chapter;8

Vinny pov-

I glanced at my reflection, I was in a black v neck with red jeans and converse. My hair was perfection. Tonight was the night where Jake was taking him on a date. I know I was supposed to be avoiding Jake but a part of me just couldn’t okay so maybe all of me.

“Vin, you look hot so stop stressing”, said Noah as he rolled his eyes.

“You, sure cause I can…..”, I said. A knock from the front door made me stop mid sentence, oh man do I look good is there something on my face.

“Come, on Vinyboo it’s time to go see your man “, said Nah as he gently lead me out of my room to downstairs where Jake stood surrounded by my dad and brothers.

“Now, you better have my baby boy back before eleven”,yelled my dad.

“You, better take care of our Vinny or I kill you”, said Cater glaring at Jake.

Nico just stood also glaring at Jake, meanwhile Jake just shook his head. When he saw me he smiled.

“Guys, stop”, yelled Noah.

I passed by my brothers and dad not caring one bit about their frowns. Jake gave me a bouquet of red roses. I smiled and gave them to Nicro and held Jake’s hand as we walked outside. He walked me to his car and opened the door and then went to his side and got in.

“Wow, who know the puppy was such a gentleman”, I said as he started up the car.

“Yeah, well I was always told to respect my elders.

“I’m not that old”, I protest while pouting.

“Aw, it’s hard to take you seriously when you acting so cute”, replied Jake  

“Whatever”, I replied leaning my head on the window.

Jake reached and turned on the radio letting a soft tune play while we drove to this unknow location that our date was going to be at.

When, we finally reached our destination Jake got out and ran to open my door before I got a chance. He then wrapped his arm around my waist and lead me to a restaurant called Joe’s restaurant. The restaurant was really beautiful, lights decorated the ceiling.

A waiter and sat us down at a small round chestnut table, the weirdest thing was that Jake and I were the only ones in the restaurant. Two meaus were sat in front of us before the waiter left.

“Wow, Jake did you um.. rent the whole restaurant”, I asked?

“Yeah, if you don’t like it we could go somewhere else”, he said biting his lip.

“No, its perfect”, I said smirking.

In the end I ordered a hamburger with fries with a Dr, Pepper while Jake got a steak and cheese sub with extra fries and a hamburger with a large Mountain Dew. Werewolf's sure do  eat a lot.

All in all the night ended good and now here we were in front of my door step face to face as the wind blow its cold air around our bodies.

“Vin, I really like you”,said Jake.

“I, do to”. I whispered.

We both leaned in and then sparks went flying,Jake pulled me closer to his body so that we were pressed up against each other. I reached up and tugged his hair gently as we continued  to make out. We were so into it that I didn’t notice Nicro standing in the doorway tapping his foot.

“Vin, its time to come in”, yelled Nicro even though he didn’t have to yell like I didn’t hear him gosh.

“Okay, bye Jake”, I said pecking him quickly on the lips.

Maybe living in this yellow shitty house wouldn’t be that bad, I though as I traced my lips.

Author Note- this chapter was suppose to be updated on Thursday or Tuesday but due to certain things that wasn’t possible sorry guys.