Ch. 21-I Like Trees

Ch. 21-I Like Trees

*Danielle's POV

Danielle Peazer (24) was just spotted at McDonalds in London

Video leaked of Danielle Peazer smacking woman

Girl posts video on Youtube of Danielle Peazer & Her 'Son'

Peazer threatens to run over her fans in a parking lot @ McDonalds

DANIELLE PEAZER & PICTURES OF HER SON 'MAX'

Danielle Peazer and alleged son dine in a London McDonalds

One Directions' Liam Payne & Danielle Peazer have a one year old son

I slowly closed my laptop. I can't believe this. A few tears dripped down my cheeks. I was angry. I didn't mean to hurt that woman. I don't think I did... All I did was hit that phone out of her hand.

It's not my fault though. She was standing in my personal bubble, and I needed to make hand gestures. She should have moved back. Some people don't like being shoved into a corner and questioned. Some people just want to protect their son.

I pulled my sleeves over my hands, and wiped the tears away. I have to stay strong. At least I saved Perrie & Zayn's relationship. They made up, thankfully. I was so glad. They're perfect for each other. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing I ruined their relationship.

So, I guess the world knows about Max now. Maybe I should come out and tell the world before everyone sees these videos. I could do a twit-cam? I've never done one before, but I bet I could figure it out. If Liam could do it, I can do it.

I opened my laptop back up, and went to the website. I hooked everything up, and the webcam started connecting. While it loaded, I got Max from his bedroom. "Hi mum." Said Max, as he played with his dinosaurs.

"Come with me, baby." I said, picking him up. Once he was in my arms he squirmed. "Want to walk, bud?" I asked. "Yes mum." He said. "Okay, be careful." I put him down, and he began to walk to the stairs. "Hold the rail," I reminded him, "I don't want you to get an owie."

He nodded, and sat down on his bum. Slowly, he scooted himself down the stairs. I smiled, and jogged ahead of him. Just in case he falls, I'll be able to catch him. Once he got to the bottom, he made his little legs run to the living room.

"Go see mummy's laptop." I told him, "I'm just going to get you a snack, okay?" He nodded, "Yes mum." He climbed onto the couch, which had been folded down into a hide abed. My laptop sat open beside him. Max began making faces into the camera while it loaded.

I smiled, and went into the kitchen. "What do you want, baby?" I asked. "Juice!" Max yelled. "Okay bub. Apple or Orange?"

"Appow!" Max yelled, giggling. "Okay!" I called back, opening the refrigerator. I got out the juice, and got a Sippy cup. I took off the lid, and filled the cup with juice. I twisted the lid back on, and put the juice away. When I got back into the living room, Max was telling a story to the camera.

"I had Bewwy," Said Max, "Then Bewwy died, me and mum sad."

I furrowed my eyebrows, and walked a little closer to Max, afraid he'd stop telling the story if he noticed me. "Mum's getting juice." Said Max, shrugging at the webcam. "I like trees." Max added, smiling goofily at the laptop.

I wonder.. "Hey baby," I said, walking in. "Mum." Said Max, holding out his hands for the Sippy cup. "Did mummy's website load?" Max shrugged, lifting his hands up in confusion. "Don't no." I passed him his cup, and sat down. I turned the laptop towards me, and saw that the twitcam had started three minutes ago.

Comments were just flooding in.

-He is so cute!

-Hahaha I LIKE TREES

-Who's that baby!?!

-Is that the kids from the rumors?

-NOTICE ME x21

-iS HE LIAMS?!?!?!? ASDFGHJKL

I smiled, and put the laptop on my lap. "Hey!" I said. Instantly, responses flooded the comments. I struggled to find a question as the moved so fast. I looked at how many people were watching. 20,000 already. Holy crap. I can't believe these people want to watch me. I'm just... me.

"One, one question at a time." I laughed, knowing it wouldn't happen. Still, questions flooded me. Finally, one caught my eye. It read 'Weren't you going to dance for Robbie Williams?'

"I was going to dance for Robbie Williams," I said, "But I didn't feel very good, so I had to leave. My friend Sydney did dance though." More questions came in. I decided I'd just ignore them for now, and explain Max.

"Okay," I said, clapping my hands together. Max leaned his head on my shoulder, and stuck his tongue out at the camera. LOL's began to fill the comments. "Stop it baby." I said, poking his cheek. He giggled. "Anyway," I said, "I have some things I need to explain."

*Liam's POV

"Babe!" I heard Sophia call. I walked towards her, and jumped down on the couch beside her. "Yeah?" I asked, looking at the website she was on. "What's this?" She asked, motioning to the screen. On the screen, Max sat there, sticking his tongue out and making faces.

He began to tell a story to the camera. "Kitty." Said Max. "I had Bewwy." I racked my mind. Oh yeah, Danielle's kitten. "Then Bewwy died." Max paused, sticking out his bottom lip. "Me and mum sad." She died?!

"Mum's getting juice." Said Max, smiling at the camera and shrugging. "I like trees." He said, making another funny face at the webcam. "What's going on?" Asked Sophia, "This is coming from Danielle's account. Why is that toddler on Danielle's twitcam?"

"Uh..." I said. "Hey baby." Said Danielle's angelic voice entering the broadcast. "Mum!" Said Max, holding out his hands for something Danielle must have. "Did mummy's website load?" She asked. Max shrugged guiltily, smiling. "Don't know." Said Max.

The laptop turned, and Danielle came into the picture. She looked at the screen, her eyes moving around. She smiled, before the laptop shuffled. "Hey." Smiled Danielle. "One, one question at a time." Said Danielle, laughing. Max's face entered the picture. He started giving Danielle bunny ears, and she didn't notice.

Max giggled, and moved away. "I was going to dance for Robbie Williams." Said Danielle, cocking her head at the webcam. "We went to Robbie Williams together." Said Sophia, leaning her head on my shoulder. Temporarily forgetting she was frustrated with me.

"But I didn't feel very good, so I had to leave. My friend Sydney did dance though." I could tell from Danielle's expression that she was lying. "Okay," Said Danielle, clapping her hands together. Max entered the screen again, and leaned on Dani's shoulder. He stuck his tongue out, giggling. "Stop it baby." Said Dani.

She poked his rosy cheek. Max giggled again, and moved out of the frame. "Anyway," said Danielle. "I have some things I need to explain." Sophia slowly closed the laptop. "Liam," She said, "I think you have some things you need to explain to me too."

Liam James Payne

+

Danielle Claire Peazer

=

Max Ethan Payne