Ch. 33-Bed Sharing

Ch. 34- Bed Sharing

*Danielle's POV

"We're coming over now." I told Eleanor on my cell phone. Max was making 'Bob The Builder' walk on the car roof as we drove to Perrie & Zayn's place. "By the way, Perrie was wondering if you brought the kittens." Asked Eleanor. "Yeah, I have them. I wouldn't leave them freezing in my house."

"Good," Said Eleanor, "Because Perrie wants them to meet Prada. Something about them becoming BFF's or something." I took a potato chip from the open bag beside me, "Okay." I know I'm not supposed to talk on the phone while driving, but she called me. "I brought so much stuff," I said, "I could probably move in."

"Really?" Asked Eleanor, "Because I don't know how much room you think you're going to have in the guest room." I took another chip, "What do you mean?" I asked, "Max and I don't actually need much space. All I brought was clothes for Max and I, three outfits each, plus snowsuits, a couple toys and knickknacks."

"The thing is..." Eleanor trailed off. "What?" I asked, "What are you not telling me?" Eleanor sighed, "A couple of the other guest rooms are being renovated right now, so we have to buddy up and share bedrooms. We don't know whom you'll be sharing with yet. All I know is that Perrie and Zayn invited a ton of people."

"Why would they invite so many people?" I asked. "Because, half of London lost power. They don't want their friends to freeze." I sighed, "I guess." I wonder who I'm going to get stuck sharing with. "Oops, have to go." Said Eleanor a few moments later. "Okay, see you soon." I said, hanging up without a goodbye.

I took a deep breath as I neared the intersection where Max & I had gotten stuck. I have to go through there to get to Perrie's. I craned my neck to see ahead of the cars in front of me. The snow removal service had plowed it, so you can almost see the cement now. I let out the deep breath. We should be safe.

"Chip?" I asked Max, holding up the bag. "Yes!" Said Max, reaching forward. He grabbed a small handful, and put them on his lap. I put the bag back down, and took a handful. I shoved them into my mouth carelessly. I grabbed my phone while we waited at the red light, and put on some music.

I hit shuffle. 'Unconditionally' by Katy Perry came on. I began to sing along, turning the music up as loud as it could go. The light turned green, and I began to drive again. "Unconditionally," Katy Perry sang. I hummed along as I drove through the spot where I almost lost my life.

I shivered. That's scary to think. Almost twenty minutes later I was driving up Perrie & Zayn's driveway. There were maybe seven other vehicles. Sighing, I parked. I climbed out, taking Max with me. I put Max down on the ground. He can walk since Perrie & Zayn shoveled. I picked up the kittens' box, and headed in.

I can get our suitcases later. Max ran up to the door, knocking on it loudly. I walked after him, trying not to slip. I'm still sore from when I slipped the other day at the park. Once I reached the door, I was met with Harry. "Hey," I said, nudging Max inside. "Hey." He mumbled, food in his mouth.

"Ooh, it's warm in here." I commented as I closed the door behind me. "Yeah, they're lucky ducks to have power." Said Harry, swallowing his food. "Who's all here?" I asked as I kicked off my boots. "Zayn and Perrie, obviously. Uh, Niall, Violet, Louis, Eleanor, me, a couple of Zayn and Perrie's personal chef's, Jade, Jesy, Leigh-Anne, and a couple other guys I think."

"Wow." I mumbled, as I help Max out of his coat. "I hope I'm not sharing a room with one of the other guys who you don't even know their names." Harry shrugged, "I do know their names, I'm just too lazy to say them." I dropped Max's coat on the ground, and pulled off his boots. I stood back up.

"They're all guys, too." Said Harry, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Single?" I asked, as I struggled to undo my coats zipper. "Ugh, it's stuck." I whined, dropping my arms at my side. "Here," Said Harry, stepping forward. He took the zipper and tried to get it down. "No, they're not single." Harry replied.

"Oh, whatever." I muttered. "There we go." Said Harry, getting the zipper down. "Thanks," I said, sliding the jacket down my arms. "Thanks." I said, taking the jacket off and putting it on the ground. "Aw," Said Harry a moment later. He crouched down to the cardboard box, and took one of the kittens out.

"That's Ed," I commented, "We found him, Sassy and Atlantis in the park." Harry pet Ed, and held him up to his face. "Can I keep him?" Asked Harry, bringing Ed up beside his face and grinning. "Nope." I said, popping the p. "Since Berry died, Max isn't going to let any of those kittens leave our home."

"Can I visit him sometime?" Asked Harry, sticking out his lower lip. "Yeah, I guess." Harry smiled, and put the small kitten in his hand. "Sassy." Said Max, reaching into the box. Max pulled out Sassy, and held her up to his face like Harry was doing with Ed. I laughed, "Careful with her." I told Max, "She's delicate."

Max shrugged, and put Sassy back into the box. I picked up the box, "Let's go greet some other guests." Harry and Max followed me into the living room. They have such a beautiful house, Perrie and Zayn. And they're always having events here. I noticed the table I'd fallen into had been cleaned up. Obviously.

They wouldn't leave bloody shards of glass on the ground. It'd be stupid. "Hey," I said, coming up behind Perrie. "Hey girl," She said, "Let me take that." She took the box of kittens from me, and grinned. "I'm going to find Prada!" She exclaimed, running towards the stairs. I laughed, and looked at Harry.

"You're going to have to let Ed meet Prada, later." Harry nodded sadly, "But I wanna keep the kitty." I laughed again, loving how that sentence sounded with his husky accent. "What?" Asked Harry. "Nothing," I said, shaking my head. "Whatever," Said Harry, "I'm going to find someone else to talk to."

"No!" I exclaimed, "Please Harry! Stay with me!"

He shook his head and stuck his tongue out at me. I did the same, and turned around. "So Max," I said, "What do you want to do?" I asked. He shrugged, yawning. "Hey Danielle!" I heard Jade's voice yell. I turned around, "Hey," I smiled, "What's up?"

Jade grinned, as she dragged some guy over to me. "I want you to meet my boyfriend, this is Sam." Jade looked up at him and grinned. "Hey," I said, holding out a hand. Sam shook it kindly, before bringing his arm up around Jade's shoulders. "I love him." Jade smiled, resting her head on his shoulder.

"I love you too." He said, kissing her forehead. I smiled, "Well, I'm glad the two of you love each other. I best be grabbing some food before I starve." Jade smiled, "Okay, hope you don't starve!" I laughed, and picked up Max. I carried him to the kitchen, and set him on the counter. I opened the fridge for food.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked Max, as I shuffled through different sauces, condiments, and drinks. "Daddy!" Max screamed in response. "Oh God!" I yelled, standing up quickly. I hit my head on the top of the fridge. "Ugh," I whined, "Max! Don't scare me like that!" I slammed the fridge shut and turned around.

I faced a grinning Liam, with Max in his arms. "Hey Danielle." Liam smiled, as Max hugged him tightly. "Go away. Please, Liam." I begged, "I don't want an drama this evening." I rubbed the top of my throbbing head, and took a deep breath.

"Okay," Said Liam, winking, "But I'm pretty sure Perrie and Zayn are making us share a guest room tonight." And with that, Liam walked away. Great. Sharing a room with Liam is what got us Max in the first place.

What's going to happen next?! Dani and Liam have to share a room!

QOTD: Should Harry keep Ed-Ginger?

Liam James Payne

+

Danielle Claire Peazer

=

Max Ethan Payne