||68||

5 days later_

"Has anyone seen my daughter?" I asked the staff of Ruan's home.

"No, ma'am," they all shook their heads.

"Ren," I shouted annoyed, turning, and grabbing my coat from the coat hangers before walking out of the house and pulling it on.

"Hey, Char," I stopped one of the men I'd met recently, "do you know where that pink haired idiot is?"

He rolled his eyes.

"Trying to get with my sister in the park," Char replied annoyed, "did I forget to mention that he's got your daughter?"

"No," I replied with fake sweetness, "thanks for the information."

"I'll pray for him," he patted my shoulder before I walked in the direction of the park.

As soon as I got there, I saw a mess of pink with a mess of white and not my daughter.

"Ren, stop sharing spit with Char's sister and tell me where you've dumped my daughter," I dragged him away from Char's sister.

"She's not with me," Ren glared at me, "I brought her out, but Ruan took her from me and said she was going to buy her some... clothes? I can't remember really."

"You must be Shikarei, I'm Arwen," the white-haired girl introduced herself to me, I shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you," I smiled.

"Ruan took Himari to see the animals not the clothes, they'll have gone to Sunnies. It's a pet shop next door to the florist," she told me.

"Thanks," I smiled, "careful with him, he's never dated a girl before."

"H-hey! I've had a girlfriend before," Ren exclaimed.

"Work doesn't count," I said quickly, Arwen just laughed.

"That's fine, I've never had a boyfriend before," she smiled, "you do know where Sunnies is don't you?"

"I'll manage, have fun, not too much fun though," I waved and started walking through the snowy area and to the pet store.

I looked into the window to see Himari in a pile of puppies.

"Cute," I smiled before walking in, Ruan noticed me and waved me over. I came over to them.

"Hi there," Ruan greeted me, "Ren got distracted and Himari was going to get lost, so I took her off his hands."

"Thanks," I smiled.

"Mommy, look pwuppies!" Himari noticed me and patted one of the dogs piling on her.

"Sorry, honey, did you say something?" I joked before walking over and taking a seat next to her, the puppies all dove at me.

"Mommy, can we hawve one?" she asked me.

"No, Hima," I shook my head before she gave me puppy eyes identical to Itachi's, "don't do that... I can't say no to those eyes..."

I covered my own eyes to try and refuse her request before flagging over a store clerk.

"I'll buy a dog," I announced.

"Which dog would you like?" the clerk asked as I looked to Himari.

"Which dog would you like, baby?" I asked her, she grinned and looked around before pointing to an Alaskan malamute puppy.

"Ma is going to kill me," I shook my head before paying for the pup.

"This is Silver, take good care of him," the clerk smiled before putting a collar on Silver.

"Ruan mind watching Himari... and Silver while I go and buy some stuff for this guy?" I looked to her, she nodded, and I started browsing.

Pa is going to kill me too.

There's not even going to be a body to find... Oh gosh...

°🥢°

"So, how're you going to do this again?" Ren asked as we stopped outside the leaf village gates.

"I'll walk in, act normal then tell them I have someone to introduce to them and then Himari will come in with Silver and I'll invite you to my funeral," I replied before looking back to see Himari happily petting Silver.

"Do you smell that?" Ren asked, sniffing the air, I sniffed as well.

"Smells like... poison?" I deducted, both myself and Ren looked to each other.

"Poison?!" we shouted, I looked to Himari and ran over to her before chains wrapped around her and dragged her away.

"Himari!" I shouted, going to run after her just to have a pair of arms hold me back and a dog cry next to myself and Ren who was holding me back.

"Shikarei calm down, we need to get ourselves checked out," Ren shouted.

"That's my daughter!" I shouted, "someone just abducted my daughter!"

Suddenly I was turned around and slapped.

"You did not just slap me," I stared at him.

"Oh, I did. Get yourself together! We've inhaled that poison, if we don't treat it now then it can get so much worse. I am positive that Himari's kidnappers will give her the antidote and we'll alert the Inuzuka and the Hokage and we'll ask for help to find her," Ren replied, "I promise you."

"No," I shook my head, "I'm going to... Why're you spinning?"

"Shikarei!"