||118||

"No way. How'd you even figure out the way to open the door to this room?!" B shouted as the door suddenly began to open up again.

"Now that's a silly question, after all, I did come here to act as a spy, you know?" Kisame stated before beginning to slither out of the room.

That's a really disturbing sight.

"Come on, we've got to warn Guy, Aoba and Motoi!" I shouted at the guys, they nodded but before Kisame managed to slither out completely, Naruto jumped in and landed one hell of a skull crushing blow to the back of the rogue nins head.

"Teleportation jutsu!" B exclaimed.

"The yellow flash?" I stared wide eyed as the image of Lord Fourth flashed through my mind.

Like father like son, am I right? Or am I right? Damn--

"First stop it back, the first smash, just like the yellow flash," B rapped.

The wall where Naruto and Kisame were cracked under the sheer force and Kisame managed to slither out.

Oh jeez--

"Come on!" I shouted at the guys, snapping them out of their trance. I began to run out of the room and after the half shark half sword dude.

B was following after me.

"Let's grab him B!" I looked to the eight tails jinchuriki.

"Yay-eah!" he nodded, and we bumped fists before throwing ourselves through the waterfall after Kisame to see Guy, Aoba, and Motoi.

"Guys! It's Kisame Hoshigaki!" I shouted, "stop him! He's a--"

"Leaf, rock, crushing square(?)" I heard Guy shout and watched as he totally pummelled the Akatsuki member into the rock.

Wow. Ok then...

"Uh-- what do you mean that wasn't my true self?" Guy asked as we all just stared at him.

"You-- uh-- what?" I gave him a confused look.

Was he looking into the waterfall? I guess Kisame coming through broke the trance?

"Go on and take a good look, that is clearly not you," Aoba told Guy, I looked over to where Kisame was now pitifully lying. He took some serious damage, huh? Wouldn't want to be in his position?

"The moment you open your eyes, you leave the waterfall of truth," Motoi told Guy, he seemed pretty done with Guy.

"Ha-- you know... actually... isn't that?" Guy looked at Kisame with a confused look.

I heard that he's never actually remembered who Kisame is before so I'm curious as to if he actually remembers him today.

He gasped.

"It is," Guy said with utmost seriousness, "it's a pufferfish."

I quickly threw my hands over my mouth and turned around.

Think about sad things. Think about sad things. Don't laugh, Shikarei, don't laugh. Think about sad--

My gaze landed on the astounded Aoba and Motoi and my laughs just rippled up.

"No wait-- maybe it was called a porcupine fish," Guy seemed like he was actually thinking really hard about this.

"Guy..." I laughed out, "you never cease to make me laugh."

"Well, there are a bunch of strange creatures living here, so there could be..." Aoba actually mused this idea and I was about to explode from my laughs. I bet Kisame isn't too happy about this. I mean-- he's been defeated by Guy three times now and each time he's never been remembered, but this time he was called a pufferfish and a porcupine fish. This is just too perfect.