If only they would tell me

Hey guys!!
So finally, I updated after a million years, i'm the worst!! Ikk😫😭
But anyways, here's a new chapter for y'all!
Don't forget to vote and comment!!
I love you all!❤
Oh and btw, we have 9K+ reads now!! Yayyy
Oh and also, HAPPY NEW YEARRR💫💫💫
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaiylyn's pov*

Hooking his arm under mine, he walked me back to the beautifully lit rocky area where Swayer was already there sitting on the trunks that surrounded the crackling bonfire.

"Woah, i see you made friends," I smiled at him.
"Woah, i see that you are no longer single," he smiled, pointing at the diamond necklace around my neck. I blushed and Grayson threw his other arm around my neck, pulling me closer in his chest.

We sat at the trunks and talked about things, random things. After a while, Swayer gestured Grayson to come with him, alone as he needed to talk to him. "I'll be right back, babe," he whispered in my ear and got up from beside me. He followed Swayer to the extreme corner and there they both kept on arguing about something, which I was not sure what it was.

Apart from all that, hearing the word 'babe' from his mouth was pure heaven. It was no doubt that all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you. That was exactly what i felt with Grayson being my boyfriend. In the limited number of days that I had spent with him, he really did make me rethink my idea of 'earth is hell'.

*Grayson's pov*

"Is this all real or is it just one of your tactics to get to corrupt that poor girl? I'm telling you one last time, she really doesn't have any idea about it all!" Swayer stared in my eyes, his face showing signs of rage.

"What do you think I am doing here? You really think that getting revenge of what her dad did to me will give me any peace at mind? I still get those horrifying nightmares of how he did all of that and how I just couldn't-" my voice trailed off, as Swayer's eyes softened, "I mean, just look at her. The way she laughs and is all innocent and precious, how can I do this to a girl like her who has no idea how evil son of a bitch her dad really is!"

Swayer stood stunned for a moment and just nodded. "Hey! Mind it, you are talking about my boss! What about what your dad did to her grandfather? Doesn't that count as an evil act?" He crossed his arms on his chest.

"He wouldn't have lived for much longer tho, he was already... you know... a dead man," I shrugged. "Whatever! I can't keep my girl waiting for me much longer," I smirked and pushed Swayer away from me.

"I still have my eyes on you. Don't you dare treat her like one of those other girls that you use every night!" Swayer warned me, poking his finger on my chest. I glared at him and when I realised that Kaitlyn was sitting there and shivering herself to death, I rushed towards her and draped my coat on her bare shoulders.