The velvety voice

Hey guysss!!!
Here's a new chapp
I'm sosososoos sorry, i was on a trip with fam across the country so i was unable to update
But, here we are now!
Hope you guys enjoy it!
I love you all❤
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaitlyn's pov*

There was darkness everywhere. Nothing was visible. All i could hear was a constant sound, "beep... beep... beep.." moving further and further away from me. I tried to assess where i was, by checking my surroundings, but the darkness got more and more, followed by much more frequent and noisier beeps. "BEEP..BEEP..BEEP.." I was zoning out more and more and now those beeps were sounding much like bangs to me. The bangs that might have killed Grayson.

"Her blood pressure is rising. We need to wake her up, or there may be some complications." I could hear some constant muffled voices, and then i felt a shock. A shock that brought me back to the present. "Kaitlyn! I need you to open your eyes. Right now." I could hear a soft, velvety voice in my head. It was Grayson. I felt someone's arms touching my face and pulling me inwards, "Kaitlyn, please wake up sweetie," this time, it was a feminine voice. I had heard it before, "m...mom" i whispered. "Yes sweetie, i'm right here," she spoke back. "Princess, open your eyes," i could again hear the velvety voice. I jerked open my eyes, just so i could see him standing right there, but he wasn't.

All around me were familiar faces, but not the one that i wanted to see. How could i hear him when he wasn't there? Was my subconscious telling me to wake up in his voice because it knew that i wouldn't respond to anyone except for him? "Kaitlyn!! I'm glad you are okay!" I was pulled into mom's embrace, but it was interrupted by the pipe that was attached to my nose, helping me to breath. "Oh, i'm sorry.. i was just-" she broke down mid sentence and turned around to rest her head on dad's chest. For the first time in many years, i sensed fear on dad's face. He stood there numb, while mom continued to sob, leaning in his chest. "D-dad.." i murmured. He had one hand around mom's shoulders and with the free hand, he bent down to caress my face, "Kaitlyn, we were so scared. You had been in coma for 9 days now."

"Wait, what?" I jerked my head up. "Kaitlyn, relax," i felt Swayer's hand trying to calm me down as he tried to push me down on the pillow. "No! I need to know about....." I realized that i couldn't say his name in front of everyone here in this room. Swayer pressed his fingers in my hand, trying to indicate that i couldn't say it here. "Need to know about what sweetie?" Mom asked as her voice was now much calmer. "Umm..i..i.. i was in coma for like 9 days... so... i.. i might have missed a couple of tests... so i need to know what will happen to my report," i stuttered as an amazing excuse popped up in my head.

"Tests?" Andrew's voice made me turn to the other side. He was leaning by the wall, his arms crossed over his chest and his feet overlapping each other. Shit! "Ya... the subjects that we don't have together. Because obviously, you don't need to know everything." I responded, my voice laced with irritation.
"Woah, chill K-"
"No! You better not involve in my matters."
"I didn't."
"I remember what you did-"
"I was drunk!"
"That isn't an excuse!"
"You need to calm down."
"No! You don't tell me what i need to do."
"What about Grayson?"
I was silent. I had nothing left to say, but to face everything that was aboit to happen. I didn't expect him to say it out loud.

I turned around to see everyone staring at us. Swayer's mouth was wide open, as he held my hand. Mom and dad were shook. It was as if they were informed that i was having a baby with Grayson. I looked to the corner to see Paul standing in a stiff position. Dad huffed a little before he spoke, "Kaitlyn, how do you know Grayson Valachi?" My fingers tangled in my lap and a stream of sweat ran down my face, "I- He- We are classmates. We have- some classes together," i muttered. "Nothing else?" Paul spoke from behind him. "I mean like- we were friends- and we hung out a couple of times, but when Swayer, Paul and mom warned me about him, i decided to stay clear of him- So, no. Nothing else."