It's complicated

Hey guys!! 💓
It's my birthday today🎂🍰!! Yayayay🥂
Okay so, we have 700+ reads and around 200+ votes along with 500+ comments! ❤
Honestly, it would have been impossible without you guys!  💕
ILY ALL SOO MUCH❤
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow! 💕
Enjoyy💓
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Grayson's pov*

I woke up the next morning unable to recognize my surroundings. I rubbed my eyes and looked around to see Francis lying next to me on the floor. I looked up at the bed where Sam and Landon were sleeping. Oh, yes.. i'm at Sam's place.

Last night, our fathers had some important business to attend so they were flying to Turkey. The four of us decided to do a sleep over.

I stood up from the floor and walked to the washroom. I looked straight in the mirror and picked up my black toothbrush from the holder. After brushing my teeth, i washed my face with the ice cold water. My reflection was staring back at me and my subconcious was yelling at me, "What will you tell her today? She deserves an explanation. She's innocent, she has no idea about her father's business."

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. I glanced back at the door and saw that it was Francis, i waved at him and he walked closer to me, "Grayson, this girl is really someone special." I looked up at him and his expressions were calm. "What do you mean?" I asked curiously. He placed his hand on my shoulder, "I have never seen you like this before. You are different now. This girl has changed you, for good." He said, his expressions even softer now. I shrugged in response, "Man, i don't know. It's kinda complicated." Saying this, i walked out to the room to find Sam and Landon cuddling on the bed. Sam was sleep talking, his voice husky, "Oh my juliet, where art thou?" Landon cuddled more towards him.

In an instant, i slided my phone from my back pocket and opened the camera. These pictures can be amazing black mail material. I smirked and clicked a couple of photos. Then, i handed over my phone to Francis and told him to make a video while i try to wake them up. He smiled and nodded. I walked all the way to the corner of them room and stood there trying to warm up myself. I paced forward and launched my body on the bed over Sam and Landon. "Ahahha, Juliet!!!" Sam chuckled, whereas Landon was up, "Dude, why would you do that?!" I turned my face towards him and smiled at him, it was the biggest smile ever. Sam was still deeply engrossed in his dream. So we decided to prank him.

Landon was up for it, but Francis was hesitant at first, but then gave in. I knew that Sam always had a feather pen which he greatly admired so i went to look for it in his stationary drawer. Landon was given the job to go and get some whipping cream from the fridge and Francis had to set up the camera. I opened his drawers and it was filled with colourful stationary. There was a wooden box at the extreme end of the drawer, his pen must be here because his love for that pen is out of this world. I opened the box and out came a spider. It was one of those spider pranks box. "You've got to be kidding me," i muttered. Thankfully, underneath the spider was his white feather pen.

 Thankfully, underneath the spider was his white feather pen