Grayson Valachi worries about a girl?

Hey guys!!
Ik i'm very very late,, but... better late than never right?
Anyways, thank you sooo much for 13K!
Here's a new chap for y'all,, don't forget to vote and comment!
I love you all❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaitlyn's pov*

It had been nearly an hour since I had come upstairs to my room and Swayer was still held for further inquisition by my dad. I was lying in the same position, my back at the far end of the bed and my legs loosely dangling at the foot, to the point my knees began to ache after they had been trapped at the extreme corner of the bed for a very long time now. As I lifted them up to finally sit cross-legged and maybe browse some social media, my phone rang for the 15th time this past hour. As earlier, I declined the call and opened Cassie's snap that she had sent me a while back.

She was eating Ben n Jerry's cookies and cream, and I was tempted to go and get some from the kitchen, but I didn't really like the idea of going down until Swayer was here to comfort me and tell me everything that's been going on. Fortunately, the very next second, there was a knock on the door, "come in," I answered.

It was Swayer, who was in a pretty messed up look. "you look pretty bad," I commented as I kept my phone aside and straightened my shirt.
"what can I say? This whole situation is bad," he sighed.
"hey talk to me about it, I'm your sister remember? And duh, your best friend," I flipped my hair in order to make a joke, but Swayer remained sulky. "bro, I'm here," I assured him further.
"you don't understand how bad all of this is," his shoulders dropped as he sat down on the chair next to my study table.

Twiddling with my fingers and deciding upon whether I should talk to him or not, when he continues, "from now onwards, I'm just your body guard, not your brother and someone who is there to protect you from all the bad influence that has been entering your life. That's it." He crouched, his head in his hands as his elbows rested over the to of his knees.

I was silent, unable to process what he was saying... were they actually aware that it was me in the car? And were they holding swayer accountable for my mistakes?
"bad influence? Swayer, I am unable to understand any of this, it doesn't make any sense," I softly replied.
"well it shouldn't," Swayer simply stated as he brought his head back up and sat straight on the chair. He looked around my room and his eyes landed on the diamond necklace that I had kept on the side table to remember to show it to him so he could help me with this new issue. "is this.... Where did you get this from?!?" Swayer was astonished and a little bit upset.

"I've been wanting to ask you about it since Andrew told me a pretty weird story-"
"Wait, Andrew knows about this?" I could sense the fear in his voice.
"yes, he does... he saw it in the car..." I hesitated to tell him. "it's the same necklace Grayson gave it to me," I fiddled with my fingers.

"How can I be so careless!" swayer scolded himself, "I saw it, but failed to recognize it! This is it," he ran towards the necklace and carefully picked it up. "how could he give this to you," he muttered.
Swiftly turning around with the necklace still on the front of his palm, "what did you tell Andrew, because I'm sure he must have asked where you got it from," he asked me.
"I told him my mom gave it to me and I didn't know if it was the real one," I shrugged as I tripped my foot while getting off the bed.
He looked at it again, "Andrew will be back tomorrow for sure, we have to get a fake one so no questions will be raised," he said. "there's one in your dad's museum's basement. I'll try to get it so we can give that one to Andrew so he doesn't create any troubles for us." He said as he opened my drawer to keep it in there. "I'll have to get in now, don't get into any trouble," he said as he headed towards the door.