The attack

Hey guys!
Here's a new chapter for y'all💗
This chapter has some action scenes🏎🏍
Hope you guys enjoy it💕
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!❤
Love you all💓
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaitlyn's pov*

The day went by slowly and gradually and it felt like i was living in a never ending hell. Since Grayson was not there, the other serpents were also not there, i still don't know what kind of friendship or brotherhood whatever they call it is?! I thought of skipping the remaining classes, but why the bloody hell should i leave my classes because of him. I'll attend school, after all who is Grayson to me? Just a random, well not random, but someone who keeps secrets from me. Ugh! Finally, the school got over and i walked out to the parking lot, everyone was either leaving or had already left. Okay so, i'll go straight home and forget about Grayson. I sat in my car and started it, i put on some music and drove off at the speed of 120, everyone was staring at me, but the only face in front of my eyes was Grayson. What was so important that he had to leave me?!

As I passed the Walter park, tears rolled down my cheeks and i wiped them with the back of my hand. I glanced up at the rearview mirror and i found a car trailing right behind me. I moved to the left side to make room for the car to pass, but instead it shifted right behind me. What the hell?! I pressed hard on the excelator and the engine roared, i was now speeding at 180. Dammit! Why is this car still behind me?! Wait! Why does it have the same symbol that Grayson has on his car; a wolf. Maybe it's Grayson, i decreased the speed to 150 and the car came right beside me. I looked through the window and there was a gun pointing at me.

What the bloody hell?! i excelerated again, this time touching 200, thank God the roads are clear. Why does the person have a gun. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a car appeared right in front of me, i pressed the brakes hard as the tires screeched. It was Grayson. He stopped his car in the way of the car that tried to shoot me. I passed his car and stopped right next to him, making his car a shield to mine. I have never felt so lucky in my entire life.

He got out of the car and held his hand out to the car, and it stopped then he turned on his heels and walked towards me, i got out of my car, but Grayson told me to get back in. His voice was furious than ever and his eyes were kinda teary. It felt as if he was crying. "It's okay Kaitlyn, you can go now. These guys won't trouble you again." He replied, his voice was like music to my ears. He placed his arms on the window of my car, "But Grayson, do you know these people? Who are they? Why do they have the symbol on their number plates?" He sighed and replied dryly, "You need to go right now. I'll tell you about it later." "No Grayson! You never tell me anything!" I yelled. His hands were now tightly secured in a fist and his knuckles were turning white.

Without any further hesitation, i reversed the car and drove off. From my rear view mirror i could see Grayson slapping one of the guys and having an argument about something. Those guys were pretty well disciplined towards Grayson. Then, i turned right in one of the lanes which led to my house, and i lost the view of Grayson.

I reached home and got out of the car, my face was expressionless after today's events. Paul saw me and rushed towards me, "Sis, everything okay?" I looked up at him, his voice getting further away, my vision started to blur and i could hear Paul screaming, "Kaitlyn! Kaitlyn!!", from a distance. The next thing, i know is that i'm in dad's hospital with a drip attached to my hand. I tried to get up, but my back hurts. "Kaitlyn! Dear what happened?" I looked up to see mom. "Hey mom! Why am i here?" I asked, my voice shaking. "Sissy, you fainted." It was Paul. "Oh ya, i remember that." I replied rubbing my eyes. I glanced around the room and only Paul and Mom were there. "Where's dad?" I asked. "Baby, he was busy. I'm sorry that he isn't here with you." Mom replied rather nervously. "Okay, i have to go and see the doctor. Paul will be here with you." Saying this, she kissed me on my forehead and walked out of the room leaving me with Paul.