Don't say I didn't warn you, my love

Hey guys!!
It's me, again!
Here's probably the last chapter for 2021!
Disclamiar: This chapter contains mature scenes!! ⚠️
Anyways, read and let me know what you think of it
Don't forget to vote, comment and share!
Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaitlyn's pov*

My eyes were fixed on him. His were fixed on mine. He expected me to say something. I wanted to say something, but air was knocked out of my lungs. I could feel the earth spinning faster than usual, I could feel the stars shining brighter than usual. I took a step back, gulped, looked down at my feet as he just stood there watching each move intently. I wanted to yell at the top of my voice, I wanted to tell each and every individual on earth that I had gained the love of Grayson Valachi. I had been silent for a long time and this added to his shakiness, “what is it? Please say something,” he begged.

I looked back at his watery eyes, my voice shaking, “Grayson- I-,” I stuttered as I looked for the words, “just kiss me please,” I said desperate to feel his possessive mouth over mine. That very second, I could swear, I felt his eyes burn. His lips parted as he paced towards me. In a second, I was pinned to the wall, my hands held above my head by his tight grip. I gasped as I felt his eyes pierce into me and his hot breath touched my already burning cheeks. With a strong force he attached his mouth to mine, his tongue dominating as he pulled me up. My legs were now curled at his waist as one of his hands carried my weight and the other one soon joined, letting my hands free as they found their way to his soft, brown hair. “I want all of you,” I moaned between the kiss and that made him break the kiss and look at me directly in the eyes, “are you sure?” he questioned, his pupils dilating. “Yes, I’m sure. I want you on me, over me, inside me,” I whispered. With a smirk plastered on his face, he lifted me up and attached me close to his body that I could smell his one-of-a-kind perfume mixed with the scent of his aftershave, “Oh, the way you talk dirty to me, love,” his lips brushed against my ear.

He opened the door to our bedroom with one hand. as we got in, he put me down and turned around to lock the door. Meanwhile, I just stood there, unsure of what I should be doing. I heard the lock click and felt Grayson’s eyes piercing through me. With one swift move, he slammed my back against the wall as he hovered over me, pinning my hands yet again to the wall.  I bit my lip as he stared at me, “I have never had-,” I stuttered, “done it before,” I whispered, slightly embarrassed.

His eyes ran all over my body, “oh babe, I’ll be sure to make your first time something you will never forget,” he smirked. I could feel my insides twisting and my inner Goddess laid on a bed, dressed in a bikini, sipping her cocktail and pushing me to go ahead. “Well, I’ll be disappointed if it doesn’t meet my expectations,” I murmured and this made Grayson let out a sigh and pull me in his chest. He turned us both around and threw me on the bed. I laid there just admiring him as he pulled off his shirt revealing his tattoos, all the while not breaking the eye contact. Resting his knee between my legs, he got on top of me. He kissed me passionately on the lips, as his muscles flexed right beside me. Letting go of the kiss, he slowly trailed his lips towards the lower half of my body. As he reached between my thighs, he looked up for my approval and I nodded. I was ready for this; Grayson was the first and the last person I wanted to share this period of intimacy with.

He pulled down my underwear, his eyes fixed on me as he disappeared between my legs. The feeling of his tongue there was surreal. Something I never thought I could feel. He continued, knowing pretty well the effect it was having on me as my back arched up and I moaned his name, gripping the sheets as tight as I could. His cold, metal, lip ring was adding up to it. By the time he finished his act of giving me pleasure, I was a mess. I laid there vulnerable, feeling on top of the world. Grayson came over me again as he licked his lips, “I hope I didn’t disappoint you, love.” In that moment, I knew that he was the one I could do anything for. “Next step, please,” I smiled. He lifted his brow as he pulled his lip ring between his teeth and his eyes clouded grey.

“Are you sure, princess? Do you want me to fuck you senseless?”
I nodded.
“No, I want you to say it,” He demanded
I gulped, “yes, I want you to do it.”
He smirked, that devilish smirk, “don’t say I didn’t warn you, my love.”
Saying this, he flipped me on top of him, slowly taking off my shirt to reveal my lace bra underneath it. Not breaking the eye contact, he unclasped the hook and his eyes gradually tailed all over my body, “God, you are beautiful. I will never get enough of this.” I blushed and realized that it was my cue to take off his bottoms. Feeling embarrassed as his eyes were still stuck on me, I lifted up my bare hips and gradually lowered the elastic of his pants. He leaned to the side drawer to grab a foil packet. He tore it off with his teeth, “I’ll do it,” he whispered, lifting me off of him while he put it on.
_______________________
“Oh my- is this how it feels?” I gasped for breath as I laid on Grayson’s bare chest.
He laughed as he ran his fingers through my hair, “That’s how it feels with me, don’t know about others.” I laughed as his muscles tensed, “nor will you ever know how it feels with anybody else.” I looked up at him, as his eyes stared back into mine. “you’re mine. Forever,” he whispered. Throughout this day, I have come to the conclusion that there was no such thing as the art of eye contact, “Yes, I’m yours. Forever.”   

“I love you too, Grayson,” I whispered as I felt his heartbeat race. I looked up to his crystal eyes looking right into mine. Smiling, he pulled me for a gentle kiss, “you know, Kaitlyn, before I met you, I thought I was incapable of loving someone; anyone. I’m also not a believer in love at first sight, but the way you challenged me, yelled at me, scrunched your nose at me, I knew you were the one. The one whom I could risk it all for.”
“Risk what? What have you even got to lose?” I questioned as I drew circles on his toned chest with my index finger.
He sighed, nothing came out of his mouth except a murmur, “you.”
“it’s pretty late, we should get to sleep, babe,” he suggested after a long breathe.
I nodded and got off of him to toss right next to him. “I liked you on top of me,” he whined. “You sure as hell did,” I laughed, “now get to sleep Gray. Oh look, I can finally call you my Mr. Grey.” We both laughed as he pulled me closer in his chest.
______________

“No. She is not here, you fucker.”
I heard distant voices as I tossed around, unable to find Grayson next to me. The voices were now becoming clearer and I could hear Grayson screaming. I got off the bed immediately, realizing I was naked, I put on Grayson’s shirt that was lying on the floor.
“Grayson, what is happening?” I spoke groggily as I came out of the room, rubbing my eyes.
“WHAT DID YOU DO HER?!” I heard another familiar voice. “DID YOU TAKE FUCK HER LIKE ALL OF YOUR OTHER GIRLS?!” wait, is that Andrew’s voice? My head was spinning and thoughts were crowding m mind as I slowly made my way down the stairs.

Right in front of me was everyone. Grayson, Andrew, the serpents and Cassie, everyone, staring at me from top to bottom. I looked down at myself, just to make sure if I was wearing the shirt and not walking around here naked. I wasn’t wearing anything else, but these people won’t know that right? My subconscious yelled at me, ‘KAITLYN. FOCUS. ANDREW. IS. HERE.’
And then it hit me, Andrew’s here. Right here, he knows what I’ve been up to. “Andrew? What are you doing here?” I asked, clearly confused by this unexpected reunion. Clearly, having sex with Grayson had turned me into someone new, someone who was not screaming and crying for help in the simplest of situations.
Andrew looked at me several times from top to bottom, before turning around and launching a fist towards Grayson who stood there, expressionless and pale. Thankfully, Grayson defended himself before Andrew’s hand touched his face. “Watch it, you son of a-,” before Grayson could complete, Andrew ran towards me, “Kaitlyn, did he take advantage of you? Did he force you to come here?”
I watched both of them intently, noticing Sam whispering something in Cassie’s ear as she looked up at him, shocked. “I asked you something, Kate,” Andrew pushed further.

“No, no, I came here because I wanted to. I had sex with him because I wanted to. It was all because I wanted. He’s a nice guy, you guys just over react so much,” I brought my hands up to my head, gently pulling my hair to show my frustration.  I looked up at Grayson, expecting a smirk from him or anything, but he stood there looking at the ground, expressionless.
“Kate, I have to tell you. He played you. This worthless scum lied to you,” Andrew stepped close to me.
“Stop it Andrew, I know you don’t like him, but that doesn’t mean-,” I argued.
“He’s part of the mafia,” Andrew cut me off. I looked back at Grayson, “what? Mafia? Are you kidding me?” I joked, but no one gave in, everyone just stood there as if they all knew what was going on; even Cassie. My world was tearing apart, I was just a fool all along, all of them knew, “He’s lying, isn’t he?” I ran up to Grayson shaking him by his strong shoulders, but as always, he didn’t bulge. “GRAYSON TELL ME HE’S LYING,” I yelled as I felt tears roll down my cheeks.

“Yes Grayson, go on tell her, oh and also, tell her how you killed her grandparents,” Andrew’s voice sounded like someone was burning me inch by inch. My head snapped around, “my grandparents?” my voice trembled as I was shaking.
“That’s enough Andrew,” Landon’s voice came from behind Grayson.
“GRAYSON. ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW,” I wailed as Grayson just stood there, with the shallowest of water in his eyes. He nodded. “YOU USED ME? WAS ALL OF THIS JUST A WAY TO HAVE SEX WITH ME?” I yelled at him. Tis time, he looked up, “I can explain, Kaitlyn.”

“I think killing my grandparents and pretending to have feeling for me is enough explanation.”
Saying this, I turned around on my heels, on the verge of breaking down, but I still took a deep breath in and held myself together.
“let’s go Andrew.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was my first attempt at writing a chapter like this! Hope i did well ;p
Don't forget to vote, comment and share!
Happy new year! Love you guys so much! ♥️✨