She's mine

Hey guys here's the 2nd chapter for you all!!

Above is a photo of Grayson's room👆🏻

I hope you guys like it!! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!!❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Grayson's pov*

"What the hell do you mean, he's still alive? I shot him in the heart! How can he survive?!" I roared on the phone.

"Grayson! Just chill out. It's all going to be okay. I literally have no idea, how he's still alive. I'll figure it out." said Francis trying to calm me down.

"No! You don't need to figure out anything! Make sure dad doesn't know about it. I'll handle it myself." I slammed the phone on the side table and plopped myself on the bed. I stared at the ceiling, "how can it be possible? Damn! I need to figure it out before dad gets to know that Jackson is still alive." Jackson was our business rival's right hand man. He had messed up a couple of our drug deals and if i had been successful in killing him, the Lions (our business rivals) would have suffered a great loss. With this thought, i fell asleep.

Next morning, i heard my mom screaming. I rushed downstairs to see her standing on the front door staring at a box. I stepped forward to see what was in the box. I moved my mom to the side and saw our most reliable body guard's head in the box. I stood still for a moment and tried to convince mom to leave it here and go inside. I could see her shaking as she walked back in. I picked up the blood stained piece of paper that was lying next to Jack's head. It said, "We don't miss."

THIS MUST BE THE LION'S DOING. WHY DIDN'T JACK DEFEND HIMSELF. OH GOD NO! MAYBE THEY TRIED TO CONVINCE JACK TO GIVE AWAY SOME INFORMATION. But, i know he wouldn't have said anything. Dad has to know about it. I'm basically 17, how will i handle all this on my own.

I left the box on the floor and made my way to my room to get dressed for school. As i walked towards the door, i noticed one of the bodyguard was weaping. I stepped closer to him and whispered in his ear to take care of the box till dad comes back from Turkey. I knew that he wouldn't blame me for it, but still i felt that it was because of me that Jack was dead.

I went upstairs and immediately went to the bathroom to take a shower. After taking a nice, warm shower i went towards the closet to get dressed. I picked up my signature clothing; a black tee paired with black ripped jeans, white and black sneakers and to complete the look i decided to go for a black leather jacket.

I left my room to have breakfast

I left my room to have breakfast. As i went downstairs, the smell of pancakes made me forget about all of my problems. Our cook had made chocolate chip pancakes today and those were my favourite. I thanked her and rushed out of the house.

As i stood on the front porch and wondered which car should i be taking to school today, i saw three cars racing towards me. All of them had the Wolf symbol on their number plates and i knew that it were Francis, Sam and Landon. They were my friends since childhood. Our fathers were partners of the biggest underworld business 'Alpha Wolves co.' They parked on the porch and stepped out of their respective cars.

"Come on Grayson!!" Exclaimed Sam.
"I can't decide which car should i be taking today!!" I replied
"Dude! Just take the white ferrari. Now come on" suggested Landon.
I opened the car door and sat in the white ferrari.

We are always together and are the coolest boys of Alexander High. Our group is called 'The Serpents". I know that the name is super weird, but when we were kids, Francis had suggested that we should have a name of our group. So we named the first thing that came to our minds and i still regret it.

As we reached school, there were only three parking lots, so i told the guys to park their cars and i'll search for another spot. I found a spot empty next to a black BMW i8. As i was parking my car, i noticed that the car had a lion symbol on it's number plate. I was confused and i also noticed that whoever the person in the car was, was eating a muffin. I laughed at the thought that they didn't have any breakfast at home.

I was angry because this person's family had just murdered Jack so i parked my car close enough that the driver's door won't open. As soon as i stepped out of the car, i was surrounded by a group of girls who started to surround me. I pushed them out of my way, and started walking towards the front door of the school. It was then when i heard someone screaming at me. I was furious at the thought that someone JUST SCREAMED AT ME! I looked back to see a beautiful girl with wavy brown hair shouting at me. I was mesmerized for a moment. Her hair sparkled golden when the rays of the sun hit them. I wondered if she was, who i thought she was.

Her innocent face was filled with anger and she scrunched her eyes making me realize that she was blinded by the sun. I felt for the first time in my life that i had a weakness. I knew that she was mine. She was my Queen, but i didn't want to get her involved in the messy life that i was living, but i couldn't ignore the fact that i had fallen for her. I shook these thoughts out of my head and smirked at her leaving her stuck in the car.

The three of my friends met me at the front door and together the four of us, walked into the school. Ignoring the extra attention that we always get, we stood by our lockers to fetch our books. As we were about to get to our classes, i bumped into a small figure coming out of the office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!
Thank you soo much for your support. So... what's going to happen next??
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!!
Thanks for reading, byee!!❤❤