You don't have any right.

Hey guysss!!!
Okay I know i've been inactive for quite sometime.. Trust me.. I know☹
But okay, here we are!
Here's a new chap for y'all!
Hope you guys enjoy it!
Don't forget to vote,comment and follow!
I love you all!❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Grayson's pov*

"Grayson?" Dad questioned, amused by my appearance at my parent's house. I pushed the boys aside and stepped forward, "Hey dad! Ya.. we were just kind of hanging out, you know.." I fiddled with my jacket zippers as i kept on licking my lips. "It's good to see you, son! Come join us. You all can come too," dad passed a smile towards us all. As he went back in, I glared towards Francis, Sam and Landon as I made my way to the study and they quietly followed behind me.

My eyes popped out as i saw the suspect board in dad's study covered with Kaitlyn's pictures. Her stepping out of her car, her at Starbucks, her at school, her at the library. How did he manage to get all these pictures in every angle and why are they here. I walked closer to them and admired my girl in every way possible. She's beautiful. I wanted the ferris wheel ride to be memorable, but because of Vasco our plan failed miserably. I traced the pictures with my fingers and kept on staring, completely unaware of my surroundings. Her hazardous laugh, her cry baby face, her scrunched nose face. My princess.

"Grayson! You know her right?" Dad's strong voice brought me back to reality. He sounded angry. A million questions crossed my mind, has Vasco told him about us? Does he know it? Does he know how much I am in love with her? I swallowed a huge lump that was forming at the base of my throat, "Ya.. I mean.. I don't talk to her or anything.. it's just that we share classes," I scratched my eyebrow. I could feel Francis's gaze on me and Vasco's smirk from the corner of my eye. Dad raised a brow, but then relaxed, "We've been after her for days, but someone pops up to save her at the last moment. I'm done with this." He sighed as he plopped down on the chair with his head in his hands. In an instant, he rose up, "I have an amazing idea. I want you to kill her. Easy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaitlyn's pov*

"Being with Andrew has never been so fun!" I exclaimed as I clapped my hands. Cassie lifted up her head from the phone and bit the corner of her lip, "Ya.. i'm sorry, I sort of zoned out.. what were you saying?" She asked clearly hiding her smile. "Cass! I've been talking for the past hour!" I groaned as i lift up my coffee to my lips. "Hey! Kate, best friends forever, right?" She smiled. I tried to remain adamant, but i could not ignore how adorable she looked when she scrunched her nose, so i gave in and together we both chuckled, when we were hushed by the librarian which made us break out into even more giggles.

"Okay so, tell me when did you guys go to that horse race or whatever," Cassie said as she placed her cell phone down on the table and lifted up her coffee cup. "Oh, it's been like 3 days or something," I shrugged. "Did he go too?" She asked pointing towards Swayer who sat at the corner of the library on the sofa, at a distance where i could be whatever I want to be with my best friend and he could protect me at the same time. "Swayer? Oh no.. they trust Andrew," I waved my hand as i laughed. "Oh," was all that came out of her mouth. "Hey Cass, are you okay?" I asked placing my hand over hers. "Ya.. it's all good," she said, "I just can't wait for school to start." She added. "Well, that makes the two of us," I caressed her hand. School was off for a couple of days now and we were told that there were security threats, "It reopens tomorrow right? Want me to pick you up?" I asked. "No, no.. I already have a ride... with my mom," She shrugged. "Oookay," I replied, though it sounded like she was hiding something or possibly someone.