Falling in love with the devil.

Hey guysss!!
Here's a new chap for y'all!
Ik i'm late with the updates, but i've been busy with school and everything, so ya..
Anyways, here's some of sweet Andrew for all those #Kairew shippers out there😹
Love y'all❤
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Happy reading❤ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaitlyn's pov*

I sat on my bed with a book in my hand. I was reading twilight for the 18th time, but my concentration level was a little too much. I tapped on the bed in search of my packet of chips that i was munching on. "Looking for this?" I heard a voice call up and i jerked my head in it's direction.

"Jesus! Andrew!! How did you get in?" I yelled, setting the book on the bed and straightening my posture. I tried pulling down my hoodie to cover my exposed thighs from Andrew's eyes. He sat on the white window pane in my room with the bag of chips in his hand. "Umm.. the door was open and you were so deeply engrossed in the stupid story of Edward that you did not care if i got in," he laughed.
"Excuse me? Edward is not stupid. You are." I crossed my arms on my chest.

He got up and walked towards the bed, his hair moving with every step he took. "Here," he said handing me over the bag of chips. "Thanks," i replied shyly. He sat down opposite to me and placed his hands on his lap. His hazel eyes were glittering as the rays of the sun hit them. He stroked his hair with his hand, "Are you free for coffee right now?" He asked. "I guess I am," I smiled.

My inner goddess shook her head at the thought of going for a coffee date with Andrew. Oh come on, it's not a date. Are you sure? Oh shut up! You like or maybe love Grayson. You can't just hang out with a guy who tried to get under your dress. He wasn't in his senses, he was drunk. So was Grayson, but he acted as a gentleman. SHUT UP FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

"Hey you still there?" Andrew's voice broke me from my self-argument session.
"Oh, yes, ya.. i mean- yes i'm here," i stuttered, trying to hide my face so he wouldn't see me blush.
He had this effect on me that i had no idea could be possible. His remarkably hot chiseled jawline was to die for and his innocent eyes that were hiding secrets. Secrets that i wanted to know.
"I'll get dressed in a moment. Just stay here," i said getting up from my cross-legged position. "I'll be here," he confirmed.

I stumbled on the books that were lying everywhere to reach my walk-in closet. "What should i wear," i hummed to myself as i moved the hangers left and right. I finally decided upon a red, button down, knee-length dress. Pairing it with my black converse, i attached a bow to my hair and saw myself in the mirror.