The carnival.

Hey guysss!!

So, my amazing friend yo_fave_slimmy made this cover for my book and i love her for it!❤

Here's a new chap for y'all
Not much has happened in here, but the next chapter is very very close to my heart!
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!
Love you all❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaitlyn's pov*

We walked downstairs to the lounge and from the main door, to my car. He sat in the drivers seat and i sat next to him. "Can i please at least have a hint about where you are taking me?" I begged. "First, we are gonna have lunch and then we'll talk about it." He said resting his fingers on the steering wheel "What do you wanna have for lunch?" He questioned. "Let's have something Italian," i smirked licking my lips. "You really don't wanna go on that road with me," he scoffed, as his eyes lit up. "I'm serious!" I exclaimed, crossing my arms on my chest as i sank deeper in the seat like a child whose mother just said NO to giving her a chocolate. "Okay then, i know an amazing restaurant, where you can get food. But if you are ever craving for a 'snack' i'm here," he said as the corners of his lips lifted up revealing his devilish grin. "Eww! NO NO NO!!!" I giggled, covering my face with my hands.

We reached the restaurant and Grayson selected a table at the corner of the large room with bricked walls. There were round, wooden tables, decorated with expensive, silver cutlery and red candles,  that could accommodate around 2-5 people. There was a beautiful chandelier in the centre of the large dining room and a fire place that had some cute pots and vessels decorated over it. Apart from that, there were those cute, vintage lanterns on every wall at a distance of 4 feet from each other. Grayson pulled the chair for me and i sat in, he sat opposite to me.

The waiter that had accompanied us from the main door to our table, placed the menu cards on the table as he said, "Salve signore, ciao signora. Benvenuto in El-Italiano! ecco i tuoi menu. puoi chiamarmi quando decidi." Grayson nodded back at him and he left us two to what i thought 'decide'. "What did he say?" I asked Grayson leaning closer to him over the table. "Let it be, you just decide what you wanna eat," he smiled at me, a genuine smile, not that signature, haha-i'm-Grayson smirk. I picked up the menu card and scanned it, but i didn't know what to order so i placed it back down. Grayson on the other hand, was reading it cautiously and examining each and every detail about it. He looked up to see me, "You decided?" I leaned in closer, "I really have no idea about it, so i'll have whatever you are having," i smiled at him. He placed the card down, and inspected me closely, "But, i thought you wanted to have italian?" He questioned with confused eyes. I shrugged at him and he sighed.

He called the waiter, "Avremo due bistecche alla Fiorentina con due bicchieri di vino rosso." The waiter noted down the order on a paper and made his way to the kitchen. "What did you order?" I asked Grayson. "I ordered steaks with red wine, is it okay?" He answered. "Ya.. i'm good with steak," i replied back.

He was deeply engrossed in his cell phone, when i asked, "Umm.. Do you have any idea of where Andrew might be?" I asked, looking down at my fingers. "Ya, Tina took care of him." He replied back without looking up from the phone. "What do you mean? Like killed him?" I asked, as i placed my hands over my mouth.

He looked up from the phone and made a 'what?!' face, as his hands flew in the air, "Killed him? Seriously?" He questioned. I nodded in response, unable to look him in the eyes, oh stupid me! Why do i always say the most stupid things?! "No! No! Oh God no! Why would you even think that?" He laughed. Oh he's laughing, he's laughing.. it's a joke to him. Thank God he thinks it's a joke. I let out a few nervous giggles, but unable to act so well, my face turned blank soon, "I'm serious right now. Like he's not back home and after you punched him, he was bleeding and all.."  my voice trailed off as i looked up to see a furious Grayson staring back at me. "He tried to throw himself on you! You are seriously worried about him?! And FYI Tina's with him," he spoke dryly. I nodded and stared back at the tangled fingers on my lap as the waiter arrived with our orders.