The first call

Hey guys!!!
Here's a new chapter around 2000 words for you guys. 🔥
Also, we have more than 160 reads. 💕
Thank you soo much for all the love and support. 💓
Enjoy!❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Grayson's pov*

As i jumped out of the window, Paul caught me.
"How dare you come here, Grayson?!"
"Chill Paul, i just came here to talk to Kaitlyn." I said casually
"You don't even deserve to get near her. I'll tell Mr.Forbes that you are trying to trap Kaitlyn."
"Listen mate, i'm not trying to trap her. I have fallen in love with her." Saying this, i pushed Paul out of my way and walked to my car without waiting for a response.

The day went by slowly and i couldnot spend even a minute without her. I was surprised that i was completely hypnotized by her so i decided to facetime her. Francis gave me her number which he got from our company's servers. After 4 bells she picked up, but she didnot open her camera so i couldn't actually see her. "Hey babe!" I said.
"Grayson! How did you get my number?" Saying this, she turned on her camera and i could see her sitting on her bed in a pink silk night suit, her beautiful, silky hair tied up in a bun over her head.
"I have my ways," i smirked and winked.
To my surprise, she actually blushed.
"What do you want Grayson?" Her voice suddenly turning cold.
"I wanted to see you." I replied as gently as i could.
"Well, now you did, so just go and sleep." Without waiting for my reply, she ended the call. I was infuriated for a moment and was stunned by her brave attitide that she ended the call on my face. I'll teach her a lesson tomorrow. Saying this, i kept my phone on the charging table and slowly drifted to sleep.

*Kaitlyn's pov*

His voice was like silk and his messy hair made me drool. I wanted to talk to him more, but i couldn't. I don't wanna be with a guy who has trust issues. Why the bloody hell won't he tell me everything. I had to keep my distance from him, but i can't keep on lying to myself. I shook these thoughts from my head and slowly i drifted to sleep. That night i dreamt of him.

Next morning i woke up by the annoying sound of the alarm clock buzzing in my ear. I untied my hair and went to take a quick, warm shower. Today, i decided to go for a grey fitted crop top, paired with black pants and a nike jacket.

For the first time in my life, i woke up on my first alarm and i had to dismiss 3 more alarms that kept on annoying me even when i was up

For the first time in my life, i woke up on my first alarm and i had to dismiss 3 more alarms that kept on annoying me even when i was up. Today felt like a complete different day, it felt like i had everything. I had an admirer and that too Grayson. I sat on my bed wondering each and every possibility as to why Grayson wasn't telling me everything. OMG!! IS HE A VAMPIRE?!? Ugh shut up Kaitlyn, he can't be a bloody vampire. But i wanted to date a vampire. Maybe he is a vampire who wants to drink my blood and maybe that's the reason why Paul was kinda scolding me for being with him. Okay, i'm gonna confront him today, cuz who knows, maybe he is my Edward Cullen or one of the Salvatore brothers sent from hell, especially for me.