Suicide Mission.

Hey guys!!!
I'm sooo sorry for the delay, but here i am!!
A lot is gonna happen in this chapter so fasten your seatbelts and allow me to take you into the dangerously, awesome world of Kaitlyn and Grayson!

Don't forget to vote and comment!
Love you all💋
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaitlyn's pov*

We stood in the waiting line for our turn to get into the ferris wheel. It consisted of different square cabins that were open from their sides and had two benches that faced opposite to each other with a very little leg space. Finally, our turn came and as we were getting into the wheel, i noticed a pair of eyes staring at me. Grayson had already gotten in and now i was climbing up the steps to get into the small cabin, but without any further overthinking session, i got in.

The ticket collector took our tickets and tore them in half and handed them to us back with a smile on his face

The ticket collector took our tickets and tore them in half and handed them to us back with a smile on his face. "Hey, are you ready?" Grayson asked. The large gulp forming in my throat made it difficult for me to speak, the fear was now catching up to me and i was kind of regretting my decision to get on this ride, but i still nodded to his question. He relaxed back in his seat and put his arm around the wall of the cabin while i sat still with my hands tightly trapped between my thighs. The ride started with a sudden push that forced me to fall over Grayson. He smiled and then helped me regain my position. "You okay?" He questioned. "Y-yes..." i muttered shyly. Slowly and gradually, the wheel travelled, making us reach the top most location. The view from up here, was like i was at the top of a new york skyscraper and i would be lying if i didn't say that it scared the hell out of me.

Around us were tall buildings and sparkling lights that made me realise how important it was to savour these kind of moments. The lights glittered everywhere just like stars dropping to the earth, huge and small buildings collided in a mixture of shadow and geometry. They all intertwined together in a magnificent mess of a dream. A breathtaking, marvellous almost frightening dream that made me feel like a lucky living thing. Above me, the stars shone bright in the dark, velvety sky that stretched over infinity. Below us were children enjoying while having cotton candies and having rides on their parent's shoulders. Couples were kissing each other like their life was dependant upon it.