He's possessive about me

Hey guys!!!💓
Here's a new chapter for y'all on requests by some of my best readers! 💓
I love y'all❤
THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE YOU GUYS HAVE GIVEN ME❤
We have 1.4k reads now! I'm damnn happy! 💓
Enjoy!💓
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow! ❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaitlyn's pov*

"Bang!" I heard a gunshot. It echoed in the hallway, leaving everyone to bend down. The students knew that in case of anything like this, they were supposed to kneel down and cover their heads. I, on the other hand, rushed back to the gym from where the sound came. I tried to run as fast as my feet would carry me, but it was too late.

The sight in front of me was unbelievable. There stood Grayson with a gun in his hand and right opposite to him, stood Andrew, his fingers gripping tightly around the trigger of the gun. Beside Grayson, stood Francis, his palm securely fastening the wound on his shoulder. It was bleeding and his white shirt was now red around his bleeding wound. Right behind Francis was a whole in the gym wall. I heaved a sigh of relief as i apprehended that the bullet might have dodged Francis and hit the wall. Did Andrew do this?

I stood at the door of the gym completely motionless, unable to take in whatever the hell just happened here, when i was pushed aside by the police cops. How did they get here so fast? What is happening? Oh yes, the station is at the corner of the street. There were a million assumptions weaseling their way into my mind.

The police cops handcuffed all of them, and they had it done without any argument. For an instant, it felt like they already knew that no harm could reach them. I stood there stunned, when a lady cop walked up to me and said, "Dear, it's okay. We'll take care of it. Do you know these guys? Would you mind accompanying us to the station. I would like you to tell us what exactly happened in here."
"Me? No please not me. I'm new here. Even Andrew is new here. He shot them. I'm sure about it." It all came out of my mouth so fast, that i didn't even realise what i was saying. Was i actually framing Andrew for this? Was i trying to protect Grayson? Was it really his fault? "Okay, i'll come. But could you please call Swayer for me?" I finally spoke after what seemed to be a millennium.

The lady smiled and nodded, "You can call him on the way." She took my hand and made me walk all the way through the hallway, where everyone was now on their feet and gossiping,"Was it because of her?" "She's the girl", to reach the main gate of the school, where a police car was parked. The boys were already sitting there with cuffs in all of their hands. She climbed in first and then made me sit next to her.

I could feel Andrew's eyes fixed on me, but i tried to ignore him. Right in front of me was Grayson, who was staring down at his busted knuckles. He looked hot even when he was in this state. "shut up Kaitlyn,'' My subconscious yelled at me. In that moment, Grayson lifted up his face to reveal his eyes that were beautiful and carefree as ever. How could he be this chill with literally hand cuffs around his wrists and his feet in the police car. He smiled. For the first time, i saw a smirkless face staring back at me. The intensity of his gaze sent shivers down my spine, so i lowered my eyes to stare at my feet.