Clash of egos

Hey guys!!
Here's a new chapter for y'all
Sorry for a late update!
Hope you guys enjoy it!❤
Love you all❤
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaitlyn's pov*

"Thank you so much for the breakfast," i said, as i got up from the bar stool after compeleting my breakfast.
"We aim to please, Miss Forbes," he smirked.
"Are you quoting fifty shades?" I inquired.
"What do you think, Miss Forbes?" He replied, his voice husky and to be honest, he gave off those Christian Grey vibes. He lifted up his left eyebrow and his eyes were dark. There was a hint of darkness in those beautiful eyes.
"I have to go..." i said in an instant.
"Umm.. lemme change, you can wait here or in the living room. I don't know, just make yourself at home," he shrugged. He scratched the back of his neck and walked back upstairs. Maybe, his room is up there.

As i was alone in the house, i started looking around and i saw a couple of framed photos. There was Grayson with his parents and Grayson with his serpents and then there was a large frame with around 12 people. Grayson was there and the serpents were there, from the previous pictures i figured that Grayson's parents were there and the other people, i assumed were the parents of the serpents. They were all dressed in expensive clothing, the men wore black suits and automatically, my eyes froze on Grayson. He looked..... like an angel was on earth. His hair was ruffled as usual and his white shirt's top button was open, exposing his chest and his black coat was tightly fit around his biceps. He looked... heavenly. My eyes traced towards the women in the picture who were dressed in pencil dresses that reached their knees. Woah! It kinda reminded me of my family. We also had some frames with Andrew's and my parents, they called it partnership families, well.. i never got into the depth of it.

"I look handsome right? I know it," a voice shook me from my thoughts. I turned around, and while doing so, i tripped. Ugh! Stupid me. Luckily, well... not exactly 'luckily' but okay whatever, Grayson caught me before i fell down. I was now stuck between his arms with my right foot tangled over my left one. The intensity of his gaze made me melt and well, i was way too close to him, to an extent where i could hear the rhythm of his breathing. "Princess, please don't fall head over heels for me, i'm already yours," he smirked. I pulled away from him in an instant, "Ya.. whatever." I said, shrugging off and walking away. Grayson stood there, smirking in his black denim jacket, over his white shirt and black jeans. He looked incredibly hot.

I walked to main door and stood there with my arms crossed as i admired Grayson who was moving gracefully, picking up the things that he would need

I walked to main door and stood there with my arms crossed as i admired Grayson who was moving gracefully, picking up the things that he would need. He had his car keys, his battery charger and his phone. Oh shit, where's my phone? "Hey, Grayson!" I exclaimed. He turned around and ran his hand through his hair, "Yes Princess," he said. "Umm.. where's my phone? And my purse?" I questioned. "Oh, it's up in your room. I kept it all on the side table." He replied, in a matter of factly way. "Oh okay, i'll get it," i replied and walked upstairs to 'my' room. As i passed couple of rooms to get there, my eyes landed on one room with an open door. I slowly pushed the door further and a sudden smell hit my nostrils. This is gotta be Grayson's room. I stepped in slowly and the first thing that i noticed was a rifle box that was kept open. Ya.. that psychopath carries a gun with him. As i passed through that box, there were more boxes, and all of them had guns. Wait, what the bloody hell? Is having all these guns legal?