"Can you dance?"

Hey guys!! 💓
We have around 1.2k+ reads
GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
OMG I'M SOOO HAPPY
This would have been impossible without you guys! 💓
I LITERALLY LOVE YOU ALL
*gives flying kisses to each and everyone of you*
Anyways, here's a new chap for you all!
Enjoy!!
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaitlyn's pov*

As i walked towards my locker, i bumped into someone.

Before glancing up at his face, i yelled, "Watch where you goin, idiot!" His fingers cupped my chin and he tilted my head up. He had this familiar face and familiar brown eyes. His cheeks were rosy pink and his jawline stood out. "Excuse me," he muttered with a smile on his face. In an instant, i hugged him tightly, "Andrew!!! Oh. My. God. What are you doing here?" He hugged me back and then released me with a chuckle on his face, "Surprise!"

We had always been best friends when we were younger. Our fathers are business partners, which i still have no idea about what business, but anyways, we used to hang out alot and i always felt that Andrew had sort of a crush on me, but he never expressed it. Maybe because he knew that i liked him just as friends. Nothing more. After we had to shift away to NY, his family stayed in Turkey. But now, when we are here in Chicago, dad was having some complications in the business so he decided to call Mr. Tod with his family here. Which sort of sums up why Andrew is here. 

"What's your schedule?" I asked him expecting that our classes would be together. He looked sideways at me and inserted his hand in his back pocket, and pulled out a piece of white crumbled paper. He handed me the paper with a smile on his face and i returned the smile back. "Okay so, you have gym first... i'm with you in this!! And i'll be with you in Lit, bio and Chem... the rest we'll see later." I said, my eyes scanning the crumbled piece of paper. He nodded and took the paper, "Will you lead me to the class?" He asked. "Ofcourse Rew, it would be my pleasure!" I answered his question. Together we walked towards our gym class.

As i was changing my outfit for the gym class, Cassie rushed towards me, saying, "Hey girl!! What's up? You missed the show yesterday!" "Hey Cass!! What happened?!?!" I asked

"Hey Cass!! What happened?!?!" I asked.
She inhaled a deep breath, trying to prepare herself for a long long story. Her curls were falling over her shoulders as she tried to take a deep breath in and then  deep breath out. "Are you actually gonna tell me or no?"
I said hitting her with my bag.