Make me stop.

Hey guyss!!
Here's a new chapter for y'all
Hope you all enjoy it!
Thank you for 5K!
I love each and every single one of you! ❤❤
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!
Thankss!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaitlyn's pov*

My back was against the wall and my breathing was fast. "Thank you," I said, softly. He looked straight in my eyes, staring through my soul. He stared and stared, resisiting something. He wanted to touch me as much as i wanted him to touch me. He wanted to kiss me with the same desire as i wanted him to. He stepped forward, but then stepped back shaking his head as if trying to make himself understand that this was not what he wanted. He nodded in my direction and started to walk away.
I could sense the fear in his voice and I knew that he wanted me to stop him. "Grayson," I called him. He twisted and faced me, waiting for me to say whatever I wanted him to say, or whatever he was expecting me to say.

"How have you been... you know since... you started ignoring me," I shrugged. He hesitated, but then finally spoke, "I never ignored you. Hell, i've wanted to see you every second of the day." His velvety voice sent shivers down my body, making me want to jump on him right there and then. He was confused. I could sense the intensity of the situation in his voice and I knew that he wasn't lying. But, even after all that, I looked down to my feet, "You are lying. I know you got tired of me and you wanted someone who would.. you know... do things that you want her to do." I never doubted him for a second, but I knew that if I wouldn't engage him in a conversation he would leave. I didn't want him to leave so I did everything I could to make him stay a bit longer with me.

"You really think that i'll ever get tired of you? You think that there would be anyone who would replace you?" He was angry. Fury was raging through his eyes as his fists were clenching. He stared into my eyes and for the first time, I stared back at him. Shaking his head constantly, he finally gave in and rushed towards me. He pressed his lips on mine, his tongue invading my mouth. He pinned me to the wall by pressing his left hand on my wrists, holding them up over my head. He held my face with his right hand, holding it in one place. My legs automatically curled up his waist, and he let out a groan in mouth.

I tried to kiss him back with the same intensity and perfection, but he skilled the art of kissing. His skilled tongue was carressing over my tongue, and he was dominating our kiss. He gradually let go of my hands to lift me up and they automatically moved to his hair, my fingers tangled his silky, smooth hair as he was lifting me up. My back was against the wall and my legs were curled up on his waist as he had his arms under my thighs holding me against him.

"Wait,wait..." He said in between the kiss. I paid no heed to him and continued to kiss him. "Princess!" He groaned, as he pulled away, but kept the position constant. We were both struggling for breath, "Tell me to stop," he stammered. "I can't.." I said, trying to fill my lungs with air. "Make me stop," he said, clearly trying to make himself understand that this was not what he should be doing. "I can't..." I replied. His eyes were burning and for a second i felt like ice, all ready to end myself with this fire. His lips curled up and he smiled. "F*ck!" He crashed his lips on me again.