The confrontation

Hey guys!!
Here's a new  hapter for y'all
Enjoyy💓
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!💫
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaitlyn's Pov*

I pulled my hand away from his. He looked at me with wide and confused eyes and what came out my mouth was, "I know who you are." His eyes turned even wider and his voice got dry all of a sudden. I could see the change of expressions on his face, "What do you mean? Who am i?" He asked, fear in his eyes was visible. "Come on Grayson! You know what i mean." I said, my voice laced with seriousness. "Look Babe, it's not what you think. It's nothing like that." He tried to clarify himself as he shifted in his seat. "Oh.My. God. Does this mean you really are a....V-Vampire." I said, fear building up in my voice, breaking each and every word. His expression turned from stiff to a bit amazed and then he let out a huge laugh. He laughed holding his stomach, "Woah Kaitlyn, You thought i was a vampire?!!?!? Okay wow!! Now that's something new." I stared at him, my voice full of confusion. "So, you are not a vampire?" I asked innocently. "No! Ofcourse not! I can't believe that you believe in Vampires and all this shit." He said, still laughing. What the actual hell?! Why is he laughing?! WHY THE BLOODY HELL DID I EVEN ASK HIM!!!

I stood up on my feet and grabbed my bag from the seat and started walking away from the table. "Wait! Wait! Kaitlyn!! Babee!! I'm soo sorry!" I kept on walking ignoring Grayson's voice. Suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me, the force was strong so i tripped on my feet and landed on a hard chest. It smelled like Grayson. I looked up from his chest, into his sparkling green eyes that looked into mine. "I'm sorry!" He whispered in my ear and i don't know why, but i said, "Okay, i forgive you." He smiled, a genuine smile towards me and held my hand, leading me to our table.

We sat back on our table, and the waitress appeared with our orders. I had no idea what Grayson had ordered because i was busy judging the waitress and plotting revenge schemes in my mind. "Sir, here is your Chicken Mcmuffin and here is your girlfriend's Chicken Mcmuffin." She said placing down our plates on the table. "I'm not his girlfriend!" I exclaimed at her, and suddenly her face lit up as if she thought that there was some kind of hope for her. "She thinks so.." Grayson winked at her. The waitresses pretended to smile and walked away. "I'M NOT YOUR BLOODY GIRLFRIEND!" I screamed at a high pitched voice. He chuckled and said, "Don't pretend that you don't want to be." I flushed. We had our meals in silence and then left for the school.

Grayson opened the car door for me, "I can open my own doors, you know." I snapped and he winked. OMG I LOVE WHEN HE WINKS!!! His cell phone started to ring, he picked it up, "Hey Francis!...ya i'm with her..... yes, we'll meet you guys there.. Bye!" He leaned at the door, "Princess, i suggest that you don't play any tricks, you'll drive right beside me at all times. We'll meet with Francis and the rest of the boys at the Walter park and then we'll drive to school." I nodded at him and he shut my door. Okay wow, i'm driving to school with the serpents today. Damn!!

Grayson started the car and we drove side by side to Walter park, where Francis, Sam and Landon were already waiting for us. We parked our cars and Grayson stepped out of the car and rushed towards his guys. I could see him arguing with them about something and i figured out it was about me. Finally, they nodded and he started walking towards me, he came closer to my car and i opened my door. "Come on! Let me introduce you to the guys!" He smiled, happily. "I know them already!" I said. His expressions turned cold, "What do you mean?" He asked, i could sense the insecurity in his voice. "I know them; Landon, Sam and Francis right? The serpents." I replied. His face relaxed, "Hahaha yes! You have done quite a research on me and my friends." I blushed.

We reached the serpents, and Grayson introduced me, "Boys! This is Kaitlyn Forbes!" They stared at me amused and i flushed. I could sense the uneasiness on their faces, so i decided to lighten up the mood, "Come on guys! You can't be worse than him." I said, pointing towards Grayson and they all started to laugh. Grayson frowned at me, and in an instant he picked me up on his shoulder, "Grayson!! Let go of me!" I screamed. He smirked and turned round and round making me dizzy. He placed me down on my feet and my legs were wobbly. I fell hard on his chest and the serpents were again staring at us with amused eyes. After like a minute, i was back to normal and i started to walk away from Grayson, instead of stopping me, he laughed out loud. "Go to hell, Grayson!" I exclaimed. I sat back in my car and started to drive to school. In an instant, i was surrounded by cars with lion number plates. Sam's car was in front of mine, Grayson's on my left hand side, Francis on my right hand side and Landon behind me. Bloody hell, why are they surrounding me?!?! I honked the horn hard, but i got no response from any of them except for Grayson, who smirked at me.

 Bloody hell, why are they surrounding me?!?! I honked the horn hard, but i got no response from any of them except for Grayson, who smirked at me

We reached school like this, me trapped between the four serpents. We parked the cars and walked in together. The four of them took their books out of their lockers and then walked me to mine. I had World History first, so i took out my books from the locker while the four of them waited for me. People were literally staring at me and i could hear whispers everwhere. "Omg! She is Grayson's girlfriend" Landon mimicked one of the girl who was standing in the hallway and gossiping. I hit Landon with my bag and we all laughed.

I don't even know why, but Grayson smashed his pink, rosy lips on mine,pushing me towards the locker. We were unaware of our surroundings; atleast i was. I broke our kiss, to see all the people in the hallway staring at us, their mouths wide open and faces shocked. I flushed, and saw Grayson smirking at me. "Why would you do that?" I whispered. He brought his face closer to mine, his cheeks brushed against mine and he whispered in my ear, "Here's for being rude to me last night on factime." The bell rang and he walked away, the serpents trailing behind him. People were still staring at me. I wanted to scream and shout and basically kill Grayson. Instead, i ignored the people and walked to my class. As i walked in, the gossips started again. Ughhh not here also! The class finally ended and the time went by slowly. I had to tolerate the lame gossips in each and every class, and now it was time for lunch. I discovered that Grayson had already left with his guys. Why am i even thinking about him?! It's good that he left, or maybe not? Ughh! What is it about him that pulls me towards him?!

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and found a couple of voicemails and messages left by Grayson. My heart started beating faster. Oh. My. God. He was worried about me!! I opened the message and it said, "Babe, i have to leave. It's urgent. Take care of yourself❤." My heart was flying when i saw the heart emoji in his message. I opened the voice mail, and it said the same. I called Cassie to ask her where she was and i got to know that she didn't come to school today beacuse she was sick. Okay so this means, i'm all alone today. This day couldn't get any worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!
Thank you soo much for reading
Hope you guys enjoyed it
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow
Love you all💗
Byee💕