It's not good for either of us.

Hey guyss!! 💕
Here's a new chapter for you guys!!
This one's gonna be interesting!!
Hope you guys enjoy it!!🦋
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaitlyn's pov*

As we were walking out of the cafetaria, i could feel Grayson's eyes on me. Suddenly, i bumped into a cute guy who was equally shocked as me. He immediately started apologizing, and from the corner of my eye, i could see smoke coming out of Grayson's ears. I told the guy that it was my fault that i wasn't paying attention to where i was walking, and he smiled. Together we started laughing and i had completely forgotten about Grayson, when i felt a strong hold on my arm. I knew that it was Grayson. He pushed me aside and punched the confused guy's face.
"Don't you dare flirt with her. She's mine you son of a b*tch."

With one sudden movement, Grayson dragged me out of the cafeteria to an empty classroom nearby. I struggled to get out of his grip, but his strong hand, just won't let go. I was damn sure that by now my arm would be red. He dragged me in the classroom and locked the door behind him, with one hand still on my arm. I remained quiet. He pushed my back against one of the walls and i yanked in pain.
"It hurts Grayson!"
He brought his face closer to mine and whispered, his warm breath touching my face, "Don't you dare talk to any guy again. You are mine."

He looked deep in my confused eyes and kissed my nose. Suddenly, i pushed him back and caught him off guard.
"You don't own me. I'm not yours. Okay? Get this straight in your thick little brain. Your beautiful green eyes and your hot body with tattoos don't affect me."
He was stunned for a moment trying to grasp all the hatered that i had bombarded him with. He chuckled a bit and then said with a super hot face, "Are u sure my BEAUTIFUL green eyes and my HOT tattooed body doesn't affect you", emphasizing on beautiful and hot, he smirked.
"N-No. It d-does-sn't." I stuttered.
He chuckled once more and in a sudden movement, he picked me on his shoulder and placed me on the teacher's table. I was shocked and lost for words, when he trapped me between his arms and said, "Don't lie to yourself, Princess."

Saying this, he crashed his lips on mine. I sat still, trying to articulate what was going on. He tried to ain access to my mouth, but i didn't let him in. He stuggled and then he bit my lip, and i gasped. Getting the opportunity, he pushed his tounge in my mouth. To my surprise, i started kissing him back and tbh, it felt good. I placed my hands in his soft, fluffy hair and he placed his one hand on my neck and the other in my hair. After a couple of seconds, i started suffocating for breath, so i pulled away. Grayson looked at me and smirked, "Are you sure i don't affect you my princess?"

I blushed and tried to get of the table, when Grayson's hand made me freeze in my place

I blushed and tried to get of the table, when Grayson's hand made me freeze in my place. "You are mine. Don't you ever forget that." Saying this, he picked up his bag from beside me and gave a small kiss on my nose and walked out of the room, leaving me speechless. WHAT THE BLOODY HELL JUST HAPPENED?! HE KISSED ME, AND I KISSED HIM BACK. NO. NO.NO. WHYY.WHYYYY... MAYBE... I HAVE FALLEN FOR HIM.