"Will you be mine?"

Hey guyss!!
So I have been waiting to share this special chapter with you all!!
I hope you guys enjoy it!!
Don't forget yo vote, comment and follow!
I love you all!❤❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaitlyn's pov*

In the midst of downtown Chicago, the city lights danced by us as we moved at a relatively higher speed, making it all a blur. The skyscrapers drifted past us as the most handsome boy on this earth sat next to me with his palm on my thigh. He pretended to be focused on driving, but I could see him peek glances in my direction from the corner of my eye. I relaxed my head on the back of the seat, and I could see the entire blue sky, with stars glistening like pearls in a deep ocean (one of the perks of sitting in not-my-boyfriend's open roof car.)

Gradually, I shut my eyes, letting the cool breeze hit my face and send shivers all over my body. The dress I was wearing was definitely not for this weather and I had left my long coat in Swayer's car, but Grayson's hand on my skin was keeping me warm. His touch was soothing and soft, his thumb circling on my skin was relaxing me, although if someone else had placed his hand like that, I would have jumped off the car and rushed for help, but there was something about this boy that kept me going. Something that comforted me, and made me put all of my trust in a guy who carries a gun, has tattoos all over his body, swears a lot, but still, I trusted him. 

He stopped the car at a luxury hotel. The building gave off aesthetic vibes, it had a tall structure and there was valet right outside. Grayson's muscles flexed as he turned the car and got off to rush to my side. He opened my door and I kept my high heeled shoe on the pavement, holding Grayson's hand. As I got out, he made way for me to insert my hand in the area between his elbow and his waist as we walked up to the stairs of the hotel. Grayson threw the car keys in the valet's direction and the look of amusement on his face was worth watching. He was excited to drive one of the most expensive cars in the world.

My inner goddess leaped up from her comfy arm-chair as Grayson pulled out the chair for me to sit first. What a gentleman! He sat right opposite to me and pulled his black coat closer to his chest, his toned abs were visible through his white shirt and I was completely lost in the beauty of this Greek God who sat right in front of me. He noticed that I was staring at him and he immediately passed a sarcastic comment, "they can be yours if you want them," he said licking his lips. I flushed and I was sure that my cheeks were now the deepest shade of red to ever exist.

"Sir? Ma'am? What can I get for this beautiful couple?" The waiter asked he pulled out a notepad from the pocket of his black jeans. I ordered an Orecchiette with Broccoli Rabe and Grayson ordered a Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo.  The waiter left with a small nod and said that he'll bring us a Rosé champagne.

"So, I don't know you much, tell me about yourself..." I asked as I placed my hands to support my face.
Grayson brought his face closer to mine, "I don't think that asking a bunch of arbitrary questions about their past will tell you who they are," he smirked.
"You are not Hardin Scott, don't quote him with me," I stared at him, "i know my movies pretty well."
He looked shocked, "I didn't guessed you as that movie type of girl."
"After is a book too," I said proudly.
"Oh yeah, you think you know all of this better than me," he lifted his eyebrow and in that moment I swear that I could hear my heartbeat all over my body.
"So, tell me," I pressurised him and in response he pursed his lips as if he was trying to control himself from saying something, something that would hurt me.
"I'm Grayson, I have a pet dog, you already know all of my friends. I'm someone with whom people don't mess with and I have tattoos all over my body, which I want you to see," He smirked again.
"I know all of this already, something new! All of you!" I whined.
"There's really nothing to know about me and I'd say we rather skip this topic," he said cautiously and in that moment I knew that I should better let it go.