I'm confused

Hey guyss!! 💓
Here's a new chap for y'all! ❤
Hope you guys enjoy it!! 💕
Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow! 💕
I love you all!❤
Enjoy!  💓
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaitlyn's pov*

We were interrupted by Andrew, he stood in our way with his arms crossed and his shirt pulled out of his pants in a messy way. The cops really did a number on him.
"Hey Andrew, i had no idea you were coming back," i spoke trying to ease the frown on his face.
"Ya, so you could spend more time with that psychopath," He taunted me.
"Excuse me? Looking at your current condition, you pretty much look like a f*cking psychopath to me," I replied back, my tone was a little too harsh.
"You don't know him. He's a player and i suggest you stay clear of him."
Wait wait wait, these are the same words mom said to me, is this some kind of script they are going through, because they both can't say the same things coincidentally.
"Wait, how do y'all know him? Just tell me for once."
"Why don't you go and ask him yourself!" Saying this, he stomped his feet on the floor and pushed his way past me and Cassie.
I looked sideways at Cassie and she was equally confused as me. What exactly is going on here. I literally have no idea. I'll ask Swayer, but right now, i have to do something extra important.

I held Cassie's hand and dragged her upstairs to my room, "Woah, Kate! Your room is literally my dream goals," She said with her hands covering her mouth. "Hahahahaha! Thanks Cass! Come on, get changed in the washroom and then we have to do something super important." She opened her bag and pulled out a pair of shorts and a buttoned shirt, and walked into the washroom. Meanwhile, i rushed downstairs to grab somethings to eat. We had pringles and some other snacks and i also picked up two bottles of pepsi.

I logged onto my netflix as Cassie sat beside me on the bed chomping on the snacks, i had the opened bottle of pepsi and had taken a couple of big gulps. "What do you wanna watch, Cass?" I asked.
"Let's watch some horror movie, like-"
"No!! No horror movies!! Let's watch a romantic movie!" I suggested.
"Really? I thought-"
"Wait no!" I snapped. "You see which movie we are gonna watch, i'm coming in 5 mins," saying this, i walked out of my room with my phone in my hand.

I walked downstairs to find Swayer standing at the foot of the stairs, doing his duty. "Swayer, why is Andrew back?" I questioned. "Umm.. Kaitlyn, shouldn't you be happy that he's back?" He questioned me back after he saw my expressions. "Don't answer me with a question! Tell me, why is he back?" I half screamed this time. "Kaitlyn, can we go and talk about this- somewhere else," he suggested. "Come, follow me." I replied, leading him back upstairs. I took him to the balcony, "Now please tell me Swayer," i begged. He glanced around the balcony to make sure no one was else was there. After making sure that only we were here and no one could hear us, he placed his arms on the balcony and leaned his body weight on his arms, "Kaitlyn, we are very strong people, that's half a reason why your family is so rich. Committing a crime wouldn't be of any harm to you and your family. This is the reason why Andrew is back. That's all i can say."
"But, Andrew is not a part of my family. He's the son of one of dad's very close friend, but that doesn't make him family. Right?" I asked, confused by what Swayer just said.
"Wrong! It's- it's like he's someone who's back you should always have. Your dad will explain you better, one day when the day comes."
"No Swayer! I want you to tell me right now!" I argued.
"Kaitlyn, i'm really not supposed to say anything about it," he tried to justify.
Suddenly, there was a ding on his phone and his expressions changed, "sorry Kaitlyn, i have to go, it's an emergency." He apologized.
"It's okay Swayer, you guys aren't of much help to me anyways." I said while turning on my heels and walking away while Swayer stood there astonished, "K! Wait!! K!" But i continued to walk away from him, back to my room.