𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

Leila was lying on the couch while Luke and Reggie looked over a new song when Julie came into the studio after school, Leila didn't notice the girl at first so when the studio doors closed, she jumped falling onto the floor of the studio with a groan.

"Oh my gosh!" Julie exclaimed rushing over after setting her backpack down by the door. "Are you alright?" She asked ignoring the laughter coming from Luke and Reggie.

Leila nodded with a sheepish grin as she sat up. "I'm fine, Julie, just got spooked." She told the girl who nodded despite her guilt and stood up after Leila.

Leila sat back down on the couch as Julie went over and grabbed the watering can. "So what's going on?" She asked curiously.

"Well, Flynn got us a gig." Julie mentioned casually as she started pouring water onto the nearest plant.

Luke and Reggie jumped at the mention of the gig, excitement in their eyes none of the band members noticing how Leila went silent, her mind going back to the conversation she had with Alex the other day. "What?" Luke asked.

"Where?" Reggie asked anxiously.

"When?" Luke asked not giving Julie a chance to respond.

Julie chuckled, setting down the watering can momentarily as she headed over to the studio doors, picking up her backpack she then went back over to the boys who stood in front of the grand piano, she set down her backpack and opened it, pulling out the flier Flynn gave her before handing it to the boys and going back to watering the plants in the studio.

Reggie picked the flier up before Luke could, looking it over with an excited grin. "We're playing a school dance? Sweet." Reggie said after reading it, showing it to Luke briefly.

"It's not exactly the strip." Luke commented.

Julie chuckled looking back at Luke before watering another plant, on the couch, Leila stayed silent, watching them closely but she couldn't help but roll her eyes at Luke's comment. "And you're not exactly alive." Reggie pointed out looking at the flier again before setting it down and looking at his friend, "So you should be happy we have our first gig, right Lei?" He continued looking at Leila in hopes of getting her talking again but frowned when he only received a nod.

Before Reggie could say or do anything about Leila's silence, Julie spoke, "I wasn't in love with the idea at first either, but it could be a great way for us to build a following, right?"

"Yeah." Reggie agreed, "Yeah. We need to play wherever we can, whenever we can." He told her tapping on the flier as he spoke.

Luke looked back at Julie as he spoke, "No you're right. Let's rock those kids' faces off and then play the clubs."