𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚞𝚖~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚞𝚖
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

Leila stood by the home phone charger at the Patterson home, the phone pressed to her ear as she spoke to the person on the other side.

Leila rolled her eyes as the person told her the same thing they had said a million times before. "I know, I know."

"You need a friend, Leila." Rose told her softly.

"I have you, don't I?" Leila responded as she always did.

Rose had been encouraging her (Pushing her) to apologize to Jasper ever since Leila told her about what had happened between the two friends, if you could call them friends anymore.

Rose sighed, having heard this reply before, "Of course you do, Leila, but you need a friend." Rose emphasized the friend part making Leila smirk slightly.

"Oh yeah? What am I gonna do, complain about you?" Leila teased.

"No just... you need someone to talk to that you can't distract with kisses." Rose told her.

"Right." Leila frowned.

Rose chuckled on the other end. "Come on, you've already called him. It'd be rude to cancel now."

Leila let out an exaggerated groan. "Alright, alright fine."

For the rest of the call, Leila had a pout on her face that is until Rose promised to come hang out later that day if Leila went which is generally when Leila decided to go although not entirely because of Rose's promise.

After around thirty minutes, Leila left the Patterson house to go meet with Jasper at the cafe near their old dance studio. The dance studio was called Abby's Dance, it was where they met as children when they both started dance, it was abandoned now, had been for years, however, the friends always went there to hang out and reminisce.

Leila straightened her blue Jean jacket that fell against her light blue sweater as she walked into the small cafe, the bell rang as the door was opened, closing behind her with a loud squeak that made Leila wince, she looked around for Jasper and easily found him in the nearly empty cafe, he was sitting in their usual spot in one of the back booths. He wasn't looking towards the door, he was looking at his drink, no doubt tea, as he stirred it

Leila took a deep breath before she made her way over to him, as she got within five feet of the booth, he noticed the sounds of her boots hitting the floor getting louder as it got closer and looked up, hiding a smile when he saw her appearance. She was better, that much was obvious, even more obvious was the fact that she was trying and that meant more to Jasper than anything else.