𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

It was the next day and Leila's mind was still stuck on them like she felt it always would be.

She was sitting on her bench, staring out at the ocean, lost in her mind as she drowned in the sound of waves crashing down and people chatting.

She wasn't even sure what she was thinking of. Their return, Luke, Alex, Reggie, the club, Willie...

She had a lot to think of and her thoughts seemed to be playing ping pong inside her mind, thoughts changing before she could even realize what she was thinking.

Suddenly, his voice broke her out of her daze, like it always used to in the past, stealing her attention with no mercy, no regret, no apology, not that she ever minded.

Leila's head snapped to the source of the familiar noise as she saw Reggie sing with all of his heart, "Woah oh oh oh, this band is back," He sang loudly with a bright grin that Leila wished would never fade.

"Woah this back is back," He repeated with Luke and Alex joining in.

"Woo-hoo, ooh, ooh." They sang the same lyric two more times before continuing.

"Can you?" Reggie sang as he looked won at a couple.

"Yes, we can." Alex and Luke chorused.

"Can you hear me?" Reggie continued.

"Loud and clear!" The band chorused as Reggie leaned back on a table.

"We gotta get," Reggie sang.

"Wanna get," Alex and Luke sang.

"We gotta get ready!" Reggie sang.

"Cause it's been years!" The boys sang together as Reggie hopped from table to table.

"Hey!" Alex sang.

"Woah oh oh oh, this band is back!" The boys sang as people began to dance on the beach, Leila grinned, knowing the boys no doubt loved the reaction to their music however her eyes never strayed from her boys (specifically Reggie) for long.

"Woah oh oh oh," They sang, "This band is back..." They continued as Reggie hopped off the table.

They continued to sing as they walked up to a couple who seemed to be talking although Leila couldn't hear what they were saying, whether they were too far away or she couldn't focus on anything but Reggie, she wasn't sure.