𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

"So all these jolts that we're feeling is because Caleb put his stamp on us?" Luke asked Willie as they walked down the streets of Hollywood.

Alex walked beside Willie on his left along with Luke while Reggie and Leila walked on Willie's right, Reggie had his hands in his pockets because at first he had them swinging as they walked and they bumped into Leila and... he couldn't do that right now.

"He's threatened by you. He wants you and Leila under his control." Willie explained, "You're the only ghosts that can be visible to lifers without his help," he continued pointing at Leila, "and you're the only one who's escaped his club."

"And you let him do this to us?" Alex questioned, looking at Leila in shock, "Did you know?"

Leila looked away as Willie paused, facing Alex, "We can't stop him. He owns my soul. All right? He owns everybody's soul at the club." He told them, looking at Leila, "She barely escaped with hers and now he owns hers too!"

"Wait what?" Reggie questioned looking at Leila beside him, she looked nervous suddenly, crossing her arms and looking away.

Willie shook his head, "If he even knew I was here talking to you, he..." he trailed off sighing, "he would destroy me."

"So if we don't join his club, then the weird power outage thing continues until there's no power left at all?" Reggie asked turning away from Leila as he knew he wouldn't get an answer out of her right now.

"Yes." Willie confirmed, ashamed.

"What exactly happens when the power goes out?" He questioned confused looking at his bandmates nervously. He had a bad feeling about this.

"That's... that's it." Leila spoke up, "You guys will be gone. For good."

"You just... you don't exist... anymore. Not anywhere." Willie told them.

"What?" Alex exclaimed in surprise.

"So we have no choice?" Luke questioned, "we have to say goodbye to Julie and Leila, give up everything we've built together and work for Caleb?"

Willie sighed, not needing to answer, "That's some club you guys got going on." Luke told him.

"But there is another option, that's why I'm here." Willie said desperate to get them to listen.

"Another option?" Alex asked not trusting him.

"Just please hear me out." Willie begged.