𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

It had been a few months since Julie and The Phantoms (featuring Leila) had played the Orpheum and a lot had happened.

When Julie had hugged Luke, Alex, and Reggie she had unknowingly made them human, and further when Reggie had kissed Leila just before she fell, she had become human too. Their hearts beat once more and they became visible to everyone.

This came with a problem they realized when Ray walked in on all four "phantoms" helping Julie write a song when they were supposed to be in Switzerland. Or was it Iceland? Leila couldn't remember. After that, it was time they came clean to the rest of the Molinas.

Carlos had cheered when they were done telling their story, excited to know his "story" wasn't a story at all, but the truth. On the other hand, Ray didn't totally believe them at first which they had expected. Even still, Ray was soft and comforting to them and when given proof of what happened to them, Ray had given them a big hug and apologized for not only not believing them but that it had happened in itself.

Soon after the four phantoms told Ray what had happened, Willie came around after about a month to reveal that he had managed to defeat Willie with the help of the other ghosts at the Hollywood Ghost Club (which was now being run by Jasper who never dared to try and take anyone's souls but gave the ghosts a place to live in the afterlife), Alex was so thrilled he forgot he was now human and ran to give Willie a hug. Before he could realize he was able to touch Willie, he gave him a kiss which, just as Reggie had made Leila human, had made Willie human once more.

After that, Ray transformed the studio into a proper place for them to stay and gave Reggie, who he had almost immediately unofficially adopted, the only spare room in the house.

(Alex and Willie decided to share a room much to Leila and Luke's dismay)

("I don't want to hear them kissing all the time!"

"Yeah he's my brother and he's my best friend!")

This left the problem of where the band would perform; luckily Rose had an affinity for gardening and had demanded a full greenhouse in their backyard which Ray was then able to transform into a new studio for them in a few months. It had windows all around, meaning they never had or could hide again while they played music. They were heard and seen again.

Somehow in a way they never dared question, Ray managed to get them all papers again, Reggie officially became a Molina and after a while, Luke went back to his parents and told them everything. They cried and refused to let him leave their sight for a while but eventually Luke returned to the Studio turned guest house so he wouldn't "leave Leila alone with the lovebirds," Leila knew he really just wanted to be close to Julie and probably felt overwhelmed by his parents' sudden attention even though he loved it. Leila and Alex's parents along with Reggie's had both moved away and none of them were able to contact them, however, Reggie had managed to connect with his little sister, Beatrice "Bee" Peters, who lived nearby with their aunt.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 - 𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑔𝑖𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 🎉