𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

Bobby was pacing backstage, they were supposed to go on in eight minutes and the boys weren't back.

"Where the hell are they?" Bobby muttered as he huffed and went out the back door in hopes of finding them.

Bobby did indeed find them that night however he hadn't expected how he had found them, he looked around curiously, squinting his eyes in the dimly lit alleyway, he saw stretchers being put into ambulances, a familiar flannel jacket on one and a leather jacket being thrown onto the floor for one of the EMT's to get to something, Bobby rushed over to an EMT that wasn't busy, worry etched on his face.

"Hey! Hey!" Bobby called as he ran up to the EMT. "Do you know who they are?"

The EMT shook her head, "No sir, they look to be about 16-17, one has light blonde hair and two have dark hair." Upon seeing Bobby's wide eyes, she asked, "Do you know them?"

Bobby nodded as he took a gulp, "The blonde is Alex, the one with the long flannel is Luke, the one with the leather jacket is Reggie. Is there a girl with them?"

The EMT shook their head, "No sir."

Bobby nodded. So Leila hadn't been with them, he looked around curiously wondering where the girl was. "I'm sorry sir I really must be going."

"Wait!" Bobby said, eyes wide, "W-will they be alright?"

The EMT sighed, staying quiet for a moment before speaking truthfully, "They don't look very good. There is a chance that they will make it but..."

"But?" Bobby asked nervously.

Reluctant to say anything but knowing the boy was worried for his friends and most likely wouldn't let up until he knew, she spoke. "But there is a high chance they may be gone by the time they get to the hospital." The EMT told the boy.

"Oh." Bobby said his face falling.

"We will do whatever we can to make sure they make it." She told the boy soothingly before glancing at her ambulance, her coworker told her to hurry up. "I really must go, sir."

Bobby nodded, "Uh yeah right sorry. Can you call Alex's sister if... if Alex makes it to the hospital? They're twins." Bobby took a deep breath, "She deserves to say goodbye."

Bobby may not like the girl, like at all, but if he had a twin and he was in this situation, the boys would all but drag his twin to the hospital themselves to make sure they got the chance. It was the least he could do for the only people who believed in him and his musical talent.