𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

After spotting Willie out, the band headed home while Leila stayed out. She wandered the streets of Hollywood with her mind filled with a wide variety of thoughts, she expertly strayed from where the club was and where Willie often hanged out. She didn't know what was going on with him however she could guess and if she was right it would be best for her to stay away from him for now.

After a while of wandering, it was the afternoon. She hadn't realized how much time had passed, Julie was probably at school already leaving the boys in the studio without supervision beyond Alex... Leila groaned and poofed to the studio, it wasn't smart to leave the boys alone for too long.

When she arrived, the boys were up in the loft. Reggie peeked over when he heard her and grinned, "Hey ballerina!"

"Hey, Reggie." Leila responded with a soft grin, happy to see they hadn't managed to burn anything down. "What are you doing up there?" She asked curiously taking a step forward.

In that moment, Luke came to Reggie's side with a bag Leila recognized as hers from the day she ran away before their deaths. "We wanted to see what was up here." He told her before tossing down the bag, Leila caught it with ease before spotting the bags on the floor, they had found their old things.

"Anything interesting?" She asked with a grin. She knew what was in the bag so she set it aside to look at later.

"Oh yeah, tons." Reggie told her dramatically as he smiled down at her.

Leila chuckled, not getting the chance to respond before her brother's voice called out, "hey check this out!"

Luke and Reggie looked over at Alex who was crouching farther back in the loft, picking something up he poofed down to the studio holding a shoebox decorated in black pen with various designs.

Luke and Reggie poofed after their friend just as Leila looked over at him in shock.

"Whose is that?" Reggie asks curiously, "I've never seen it before."

"Does it matter?" Leila piped up nervously, her voice was quiet and unintentionally ignored.

Luke took a step closer to the box. "Think it's Julie's moms?" He asked.

"Maybe." Alex shrugged, "What do you think Leila?" He asked looking over at his sister at the end of his sentence only to find her pale as a ghost, showing nervousness he recognized from the anxiety he has felt in the past. "Leila?" He asked with a frown.

Reggie and Luke looked over to the girl, immediately becoming just as concerned as Alex. "Does it matter?" Leila asked nervously just as she had before however this time it wasn't ignored.

Alex frowned looking between the shoe box and his sister, "Is it yours?"

"Sorta." Leila responded because it was but it wasn't at the same time. The box was something she made to be rid of the time when she wasn't herself.