𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

Leila, Reggie, Luke, and Alex appeared in the park and promptly began to make sure all their clothes were there (Reggie) while Leila nudged her way behind Reggie, who gave her a confused glance but let her seeing that she seemed to be nervous.

She hid herself from view just as a familiar skater rolled up chuckling.

"Hey!" Willie called out to Alex, stopping his skateboard as he continued, "What's up man? You brought friends." Willie thankfully didn't notice Leila at first, if he did he might have thought she was a lifer as the boys pretended not to notice her.

"Yeah. These are my bandmates, uh Luke and Reggie." Alex introduced pointing to each.

"Hey." Reggie responded.

Alex looked at Leila who hadn't noticed the look before speaking again, "And hiding behind Reggie is my sister." He chuckled, not saying her name as he thought she would do it herself. Leila stayed silent, shifting on her feet.

Willie tried to steal a glance at the girl however just as he caught a glimpse of her green eyes when she looked down, hiding her face with her blonde hair. "Cool." Willie responded in a confused tone before acknowledging the boys. "I'm Willie."

"Heck yeah." He mumbled as he fist-bumped the boys. He glanced at Reggie — or rather the space between Reggie and Luke where Alex's sister was hiding — with raised brows. "Does she usually hide?" He asked with an easy grin.

"Not usually." Alex shook his head giving his sister another confused glance.

Willie hummed brushing it off with a grin. "So... you guys here to learn some "tricks?"" He asked before flicking his fingers over to the police vehicles making the sirens wail.

Leila snorted trying to stay quiet but she just couldn't. "Really? You can do better than that." She shook her head teasingly and she knew it was a mistake when Willie seemed to recognize her voice immediately.

She shied away, looking down again as Willie furrowed his brows.

The sirens stopped due to Willie's confusion after the skaters the police had pulled aside skated off. "Do it again! Do it again!" Reggie exclaimed like a kid in a candy shop making Leila shake her head with a fond grin.

"Actually, we were thinking a little bigger." Luke told Willie after stopping Reggie.

"An old bandmate stole from us and we wanna confront him face to face."