𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

Later that day, Leila sat on the piano bench alone in the studio pondering.... Well, everything.

She felt useless, unable to help her brother or Luke... or Reggie. She hated not being able to help them; more so, she hated that she wasn't able to stop Caleb getting to them in the first place.

She didn't care what happened to her. But she just couldn't lose them again and she would do anything to stop it... she just didn't know what.

"Hey." A voice called snapping her out of it.

She jumped and turned to find Alex standing there solemnly.

"What's wrong?" She asked with furrowed brows.

"Nothing just stressing like usual." Alex chuckled humorlessly and sighed when Leila gave him a look, "I'm worried... about... you know."

Leila nodded in understanding, "I am too." She admitted reluctantly.

Alex looked down at the floor for a moment before he looked back at her and sat down beside her at the piano, "do you know what your unfinished business is?"

Leila was shocked, her eyes widening as she looked at him. "No." She told him quickly, maybe a little too fast as Alex eyes her suspiciously, "No. I don't know, Alex. Really."

Alex trusted his sister, he did and he always would but at that moment, he didn't believe her. Something about her tone wasn't right.

He couldn't place and couldn't be sure that she was lying but when it came to Leila he just knew. He always knew.

She sighed, looking away, "To be honest... I don't even know if I have any. Maybe I'm just stuck here forever." She shrugged, chuckling bitterly.

"That can't be true." Alex argued. "Every ghost has unfinished business. We just have to find out what yours is."

"No." Leila stopped him quickly which caused Alex to look at her confused, "No looking for my unfinished business, Alex. Promise me."

"Leila... these jolts are killing us. And finding our unfinished business is the only way to stop it..."

"It doesn't matter if I don't have any." Leila argued, shaking her head, "Just promise me, Lex."

Alex looked down, nodding without a word.

"Alex..." Leila called sternly, "Promise me."